Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1

    Default Need Clarifiaction on CSA

    I just have 2 questions:

    1. In order to get the Honeymoon perks, what kind of documentation do they need? Can we bring a program or does it have to be the Marriage Certificate?

    2. Also, Im worred about a couple of reviews that I read. A read a few instances where the room category that was booked was not available when they arrived at the resort. This is a once in a lifetime trip for me. How can I gaurantee that I get the BFVS that I have already reserved for the whole 7 days? Anything less would be extremely unacceptable. If I couldnt get the 7 days, Id rather postpone the whole trip until it was available. I know they credit you the money if you get downgraded, but the money is not important to me. Is there anyway I can call before arrival to make sure my room is 100% available?


  2. #2


    No you don't have to have the certificate. Many places don't even allow you to get a certificate for weeks after you wedding. We had the keepsake certificate that isn't a legal document and that was fine. Many people use a program or receipt from buying the marriage license.

    I think it is pretty rare to be moved to a lesser room category. You can always call to check on the occupancy rate. There is no way they can tell you that you will 100% for sure have a certain room. Nothing in life is ever that cut and dry. There are just too many thing that could happen. They could have a fire while you are on the way to the resort or something. I wouldn't worry about it too much though.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts