Has anyone had to get a legalization of their marriage license for immigration purposes?

We currently live in the US. We are moving to The Netherlands and the immigration forms ask for an apostilled document. Which Jamaica can't do, so it must be legalized.

Has anyone had to do this? How did you go about it? How much did it cost?