Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1

    Default questions for november

    we plan to come to CTI in nov what to pack shorts and strapless or more tea shirts we be our anniversary flying in from birmingham what should we expect at the airport in jamaica any trouble getting from there to the resort ? so many questions

  2. #2


    If I am following your question correctly, you will be in your swimsuit 90% of the time. The other 10% you will be in your evening attire. Shorts and strapless or t's are fine.

    There are lots of threads on here about the airport so just do some surfing and I'm sure all your questions will be answered. The airport is very simple.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

  3. #3


    The couple Lounge will make sure you get on a shuttle to your Resort. No problems.

  4. #4


    Go to the Couples lounge after arriving at the airport... (just follow the crowd and you'll see it)... then relax... there you can get your complimentary drink of choice, use the restroom and sit for a few minutes until they call you out to get on your bus to your resort. You don't have to do anything.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts