Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: July 2011

The double digit dance has begun!!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Chris and Denny. Since we arrive the same day, guess that means we are doing the DDD as well. We can't wait to see everyone again. Cands, we'll save your favorite spot on the beach and make sure they have miller lite iced up.

For all you early July couples, looks to be a one night overlap. Let us know where the MB party is.

We will be HOME at CN again July 14th - 21st.
    Hope to meet some other scuba divers to dive with that week.

Allen and Cindy
    Huntsville Alabama

Finally doing the DDD!!! 99 days til we are on the beach!!

Jndp - I know you'll have our spot waiting for us along with drinks! I'm sure Chris and Denny will be close by, too!

See all you July couples soon.

Hi Jndp what time does your flight arrive? Ours arrives at 11AM. We look forward to seeing everyone.

Chris&Denny, you will probably be on the beach with a cold drink when we arrive. Our flight into Mobay doesn't arrive until 2:10. I was going to check with you about flying to Negril and back but you get in too early. I'll try cathynky to see about them. Looks like TimAir has some competition now. Loved your countdown timer. I had to add one as well. 93 days, 8 hours, 31 minutes... until we're home again.

Were down to our last half bottle of rum cream. Soon come not soon enough!

Hi everyone... We are coming home on the 12th through to 26th July. We had already booked to go to CTI but we couldn't stand the fact of all that we would miss out on in CN if we went to CTI. Long romantic walks on the beach.... beautiful sunsets... the staff that we know and remember us... We found Paradise in CN... no point looking anywhere else. 88 days to go....

We'll be there 7/19 - 7/26 for our 3rd consecutive summer trip! Can't wait to be home!

Wooo Hooo!!! Finally doing the double digit dance!!! I prefer to say 14 weeks. It sounds much closer than 98 days. Just reserved our private dinner in the tree house for our anniversary/birthday celebration. We are really looking forward to that!

Hey everyone! Garret & Steph from GA here. We were April Fools once upon a time, but haven't been back to CN for 5 years - way too long. We've convinced some friends who have never been to come with, but July 7 - 12th was the only time that could fit all of our schedules. We've always thought fondly of our April Fools friends we met, but looking forward to meeting a whole new group of CN regulars. Should we start a photo thread for those that don't know everyone?

Absolutely! I think a picture thread is a great idea! Let's get one started for July couples!

We'll start. Garret & Steph from GA, second CN trip, bringing 2 other new couples. Looking forward seeing everyone at the pool bar.

We are booked July 17-24, our first Couples stay!!! we cant wait after reading all of the posts from everyone, and sooooo many people that keep on going back....... the resort must be doing something right!!!

We just booked our first trip to CN July 17-24 as well!

Default July 4th or 5th advice?

We are trying to get in to CN right now with our TA for July 4th or 5th for 7 nights. Does anyone have any insights as to whether a 4th of july (Monday) or 5th (Tuesday) would be a better arrival date?

Rick & Susan
    Oklahoma City

Rick & Susan

Rick and Susan--my experience (25 x to Jamaica) has been that the day of arrival doesn't really matter. BUT; NEVER; NEVER; NEVER (if possible) leave the island on a Monday...Mo Bay airport is an absolute NIGHTMARE!
    It seems that EVERYBODY leaves on a Monday. As a matter of fact we'll be at CN from Wed 6/29 through Sunday 7/10/11. Notice; we are leaving on Sunday. Maybe we'll see you there!!!
    I hope this helps; but remember this is based only on my personal experiences.
    John (The Captain) and Cheryl Ann.

Thank you for the intel, Captain!
    We'd love to see you there.
    This will be our 2nd time to CN. Last year we were at CSS. It's absolutely gorgeous there, and was a very enjoyable experience. But, we can't wait to get back to CN this year. Hopefully, we'll get our plans finalized this week, and I'll add our names/photo to the July list.

Thank you, again!
    Rick & Susan

Rick & Susan

Loved CTI so much we booked a split trip to try CN. CN 7/26-7/29, CTI 7/29-8/2. Cya there!!!

My husband I are will be there July 9th through the 17th. We are first timers and will be there celebrating our 10 year anniversary

Hello Everyone. We are Eric and Kelly from GA. We will be there from July 2-9. This will be our 4th trip to CN. Can't wait to come back home again!!

Hi All,
    First of all apologies to Brenda and Bruce who were kind enough to post on our thread but we did not realise we had not returned the favour.
    We are Kevin and Becky from the UK. At CN for trip 18 from 30th June to 9th July. We are off to CSA for a few days before we get to CN. Hoping to meet y'all around the place and over a drink or two.
    See you soon.
    Peace
    Kevin and Becky

67 days and about 10 pound to go!

Default Coming home July 2nd through 9th!

We're looking forward to being home at CN and hope to connect with the message board friends!
    This is our 2nd time to CN. Can't wait!

Rick & Susan
    OKC

Rick & Susan

Quote Originally Posted by kellylm View Post
    Hello Everyone. We are Eric and Kelly from GA. We will be there from July 2-9. This will be our 4th trip to CN. Can't wait to come back home again!!
    Hi Eric & Kelly... we're flying through Atlanta that day. I think our flight from Atl to MoBay leaves at 9:55am
    Same flight?

We are very excited to be heading back to CN!

Rick & Suan

Rick & Susan

Quote Originally Posted by CoupleOkies View Post
    Hi Eric & Kelly... we're flying through Atlanta that day. I think our flight from Atl to MoBay leaves at 9:55am
    Same flight?

We are very excited to be heading back to CN!

Rick & Suan
    Hi Rick and Susan I think we are probably on the flight before you. We are on Delta 352 which leaves around 8:45am. We always try to take the first flight of the day down there, so we can be on the beach with drinks in hand by at least 1 something!

If there is an interest, we should post our pictures here in case anyone wants to meet up at the pool bar.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast