Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: July 2011

We will be at CN for the first time July 13-20 for our weddingmoon. Cant Wait!

Mallory&Aaron - we will be at CN July 9-17. This will be our 5th trip there. You will just love it! We have seen and been part of several weddings while there. They are beautiful!! Look forward to meeting you!

Alicia&Tim - you picked the perfect spot for your weddingmoon! See you there!

151 days til we're laying on our favorite spot on the beach!!!!! To those who get there the day before us (you know who you are) - save us a spot!!

Default A Beautiful View of CN

Here's a nice pic for everyone to enjoy while we get through a cold winter.
    Mariann and Jim from Huntsville, Alabama.
    We will be at CN July 1-9. Can't wait!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Default Jimnmariann

Jim and Mariann, Thanks for the picture. I love this view of CN. We will be there the exact same dates. I think we are down to 139days. We can't wait. Hope to meet up with you. We are flying from Philly on a 6 AM flight. We should be at the resort by 11:30AM, I hope.

Brenda and Bruce - We are flying out of Atlanta and and will arrive at MBJ airport about 11:30. I was born in PA but on the other side of the state-Pittsburgh. Look forward to seeing you at CN. It's something wonderful to look forward to, isn't it??

Default Hope to see you there

Jimnmariann,
    We know that we have seen your posts on here before and maybe our paths have even crossed before. I had tried to get a sign in page/book for this situation at the resorts but I guess there wasn't enough interest.
    By the time you reach MoBay, we should be on the beach, We will have a frozen margarita waiting for you. We will be in a deluxe beach front room.

Hope to see you soon.

Sean & Anna, We will be @ CN 16-22 & CSS 22-30...we are from Northern KY....cant wait.

We are Rob and Stacy from eastern Pa. We have been to CN twice and CS once. CN is definitely our favorite! We will be celebrating our 30th wedding anniversary on July 25th and my birthday is July 27th( #48).I am trying to talk Rob into going back to CN to celebrate but he is worried about a hurricane hitting since it will be July. I told him we will be in Jamaica...no worries mon!!

We have been to CN in July for the past six years and the weather has been fabulous!! We are going back this year in July for trip #7. I think there are more hurricane worries in Sept. and October. And then you never know.

O.K. everyone - as the days go by the countdown gets smaller.......only 132 days for us!! Can't wait!!! Look forward to seeing you all there!!!

We'll be at CN for our second trip July 19th - 26th. We plan on tring to pacing ourself on this trip. On our first trip we'd get up with the sun, spend the day doing every activity we could fit in. After dinner each night we'd both pass out by 9pm. I plan on taking lots of late afternoon naps in hopes it will energize me & help me enjoy the beautiful jamaican nights.

To all the July Couples.

The days are finally getting a little longer and a little warmer. That means Summer is just around the corner. In just 4 short months we finally get to come back home to CN. Not quite ready for the Double Digit Dance yet, but that to will soon come.

We are already getting excited! See everyone soon.

Wooohooo...we booked on Sunday!!!! We will be there from July 23 to the 30th. We are so excited to be "coming home"! Not only will we be celebrating our 30th wedding anniversary while we are there, but I get to turn another year older as well. Being there will definitely lessen the pain of that! Only 137 more days!!

Only 117 days left for us!!!! Are we the only ones counting down??? LOL!! I know the rest of you are, too! Can't wait.....

Default Hi everyone!

We will be there from July 13th-July 19th and getting married there the 16th. Anyone else going to be there during this time? We're from Texas.

Hi everyone! My fiance and I will be there from Texas July 13th-July 19th to get married on the 16th. Would love to meet up with some of y'all! Can't wait!

Trent & Tracy Rodgers
    Rochester IL
    36 & 37
    2nd trip to CN
    Travel Dates are July 19th-26th

Hey STCR17 - we don't leave CN until the 17th. We'll have to have a toast to celebrate your wedding!!! You chose a great pace to get married! You'll love CN!!!

Jndp - can't wait to see you guys! 115 days to go til we're on that beautiful beach!

Hey Cands we are going to miss you guys, looks like we should be returning August6th. We will be doing some family trips with our kids in July.

Sorry we'll miss you Columbo!! Tell Spike we'll try to keep the swim-up bar going without her! Still waiting for that cat cruise story........

Quote Originally Posted by Jamaicanushappy View Post
    Wooohooo...we booked on Sunday!!!! We will be there from July 23 to the 30th. We are so excited to be "coming home"! Not only will we be celebrating our 30th wedding anniversary while we are there, but I get to turn another year older as well. Being there will definitely lessen the pain of that! Only 137 more days!!
    We will be there from July 19th to the 26th. Also celebrating a wedding anniversary. Ours is on the 24th...13 years for us.

we'll
    Last edited by beachlovers; March 21st, 2011 at 10:16 PM.

Just booked our trip for this July. We'll be at CN July 17 to the 24th!! We've been to jamaica the past two summers and we're now looking forward to seeing what CN has to offer!!

Default Jimnmariann double digit dance

The four of us are starting the double digit dance.
    Can't wait. July 1st here we come.

Brenda and Bruce What an awesome thing to realize!
    YES!! Can't wait!
    Mariann and Jimmy

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast