Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Lonnie_JoAnn View Post
    Kevski, we'll be arriving at CSA a little before you all but will be there on the 23rd. I am hopful that everyone will post a picture so we can all recognize each other.
    See everyone there!

Counting the days until we head for the airport, I have to admit that I have already start to pack! And I am starting to think about what to do if we get some bad weather, like playing cards, does anyone else pack that kind of stuff?

Default Packing Already?

Quote Originally Posted by slo View Post
    Counting the days until we head for the airport, I have to admit that I have already start to pack! And I am starting to think about what to do if we get some bad weather, like playing cards, does anyone else pack that kind of stuff?
    Wow, packing already? I'm impressed. We try to keep our packing simple because in the past we've packed way too much. Bathing suits, shorts and a few nice things for dinner. It usually does not rain for long periods of time and we use that down time to either take a cat nap or go to the Internet Cafe to check on email. Only 1 month to go. Woo hoo.

21 days and counting!!

22 days for me!!

25 days !!! I am having a hard time getting my mind off Jamaica !

September 4th through the 12th!!!!!! coming down to CSA for our honeymoon after our wedding on September 3rd. This is our first time to Jamaica and we are absolutely thrilled.

24 day's until our Wedding and 25 day's till our honeymoon at CN!!!

Default 10 More Days!

Getting married on August 27th and honeymooning at CSA August 29th - September 5. Who's joining us at the poolbar?!!

Congrats to the two of you ! My wife and I will be arriving on the 2nd- and plan to be a fixture at the poolbar. mike

Quote Originally Posted by KEVSKI View Post

See everyone there!
    KEVSKI, if I didn't read that you guys were from Cali, I would have asked if we knew you... you look VERY familiar!!

Ang and Scott

Quote Originally Posted by cartmanbeck View Post
    My fiancee' and I will be celebrating our honeymoon at Swept Away from the 6th to the 11th. We're getting EXTREMELY excited about it, especially since I've started reading reviews by all you good people, and it sounds amazing. Any other 20-something couples that are going to be there at that time? We'd love to hang out with some people our own age and drink late into the night!
    Cartman. My Fiance and I will be down during the same time as well. We are 20 something party people! Look forward to meeting you guys down there.

Name:  Kay&Phil09.JPG
Views: 198
Size:  12.8 KB

Here we are last year swimming off the catamaran cruise.

Quote Originally Posted by scottangela View Post
    KEVSKI, if I didn't read that you guys were from Cali, I would have asked if we knew you... you look VERY familiar!!

Ang and Scott
    Grew up in Socal and now live in Truckee and spend a TON of time at Squaw Valley. You?

Getting closer. Anyone diving 20th - 25th?

10 more days!!!! Anyone else going from Sept 5th-12th?

counting down the days. 5 more to go!!!!

On the beach tomorrow!!!!

Us too- now down to 8hrs to the airport ! hope your travel day goes smoothly phil, we'll see you at the beach party . mike

Coming soon...leaving for paradise September 16 and staying 9 days!!!

Finally made it to single digits. Break out the suitcases!

Default September 10th - September 17th

We will be there September 10th- September 17th, this is our third visit. I can't wait

Looking forward to seeing everyone next week. We'll be arriving on the 14th for 7 days of bliss. Yah Mon.

Default First Timer Single Digit Dance!

My fiance and I are doing the single digit dance! 9 Days until a honeymoon in paradise, can't wait!
    Sept. 19-24 See you all there.

Matt and Brandie

Leaving for our first visit to CSA Saturday morning!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast