Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: May 2011?

Quote Originally Posted by texasjamaicans View Post
    Brian_Mendy

Yes it is! 864 goes there, 863 comes home. Same times every year. We will be taking Tim air instead of the bus. Done the 2hr bus thing. 15 min tim air you're there. Can't wait (:
    How cool! I guess we'll see you at the terminal and on the plane then! We aren't taking Tim Air, we actually enjoy the bus ride, but I'll bet flying to the Negril aerodrome is a great experience! You'll probably be settled in and having a drink by the time we arrive :-) It looks like we'll be on the same plane coming home too.

We are going to CN again in November for a week. We just booked that same flight for then, too. I haven't been through Houston in a lot of years. I am sure we will like it a lot more than going through Atlanta.

We are about to book for May 7th - May 13th! Can't wait, we stayed there on our honeymoon last year and now will be celebrating our 1st Wedding Anniversary there!! I loved it and I'm sooo excited about returning!!

Looks like we have 7 more couples booked from here on the same flight. Word spread quick on facebook. You will be on the bus with them. About 130 days? I will post some good pics as the days get closer. Hot weather, cold drinks, and volleyball sure sounds good about now.

Hi,Jeff and Patti from Springfield Il and we are coming home to CN for our 3rd time 5/6 to 5/13 2011. Cant wait!!

Looks like we have 7 more couples booked from here on the same flight. Word spread quick on facebook. You will be on the bus with them. About 130 days? I will post some good pics as the days get closer. Hot weather, cold drinks, and volleyball sure sounds good about now.
    That sounds great! The flight is beginning to sound like a Couples charter...

Quote Originally Posted by jbrooks2010 View Post
    We are about to book for May 7th - May 13th! Can't wait, we stayed there on our honeymoon last year and now will be celebrating our 1st Wedding Anniversary there!! I loved it and I'm sooo excited about returning!!
    Looks like we will be there around the same time! Good to know its a fun honeymoon place, we are so excited about ours

We will be there May 16-23 and we will be getting married on the beach on the 19th!! This is our first time at couples and we are so excited!

120 days to go. Warm days, hammock naps, cold drinks......

Hello All!

I am going with a large group (about 16 thus far), and the dates are from the 25 thru the 1st. I'm going for my wedding/honeymoon, and we are very excited about this resort location!
    I have enjoyed reading all the reviews. Anyone else going to CN around the same week?
    Cheers!

Hi Were looking at going to CN first week of May! Is May a busy time of year for the resort?? Hows the weather? (First-timers)

Thanks!

Hecks yeah! ay 7 -14th with 5 other couples. Good times are coming. Same resort, same room, same wonderful and beautiful wife. Can't wait.

We are planning on being there May 8- 15! First timers! Can't wait!

Hi all,
    We will be there May 4 through 13. CAN'T wait!!!! We booked our trip in August and are now down to just a little over 3 months away. Very excited. First time to Negril. We visited Tower Island (then just Couples Ocho Rios) 6 years ago and are very excited to be going to Negril. Looking forward to haveing meeting everybody.

Cheryle & Barry
    Kansas City

Wife and I are looking at coming back...our 2nd trip...for her B-day...18-25May2011. Cannot wait to get away from all the snow.

12in of snow today. -12F Wed.
    103 days til paradise.
    Hurry up May.
    Kim

Snow in south Texas. Rolling power blackouts. Schools closing again...I might look up a real estate agent in Negril...100 days!!!!

Default 15 Minutes, really?

Brian_Mendy

Yes it is! 864 goes there, 863 comes home. Same times every year. We will be taking Tim air instead of the bus. Done the 2hr bus thing. 15 min tim air you're there. Can't wait (:
    How do I get information on this?

We will be there the 25 thru the 1st. Anyone else?

Default beginning of May

April 30th-May 7th. From Seattle.
    Adam and Sarah

We are larry an toni from odessa tx. We will be there may 21-28. We have been going to jamaica for the last 10 years,this is our 4th trip to couples resorts. 2 at swept away, 1at couples negril.cant wait to get on the beach an drink a lot of rum, an just relax

Flying in from Pittsburgh. Second trip to Negril. First time at Couples. April 30th through May 7th.

Default Tim Air

[QUOTE=tiffersfrye;110599]How do I get information on this?

We make reservations on their website. Pay in Jamaica at the departure terminal. We have flown Tim Air 3 times and have loved it. I know some friends that did not like it. Spectacular views along the coastline at 1500 ft. Tim Air airport is right across the street from CN. You can walk across, but they prefer you pay a local taxi and support the community. (taxi ride is approx 30 seconds long)

Default CN Newbie!!

CN Newbie!!! My fiancee and I (M & S) will be there 19th-25th!! We are so excited! This will be our first time to Jamaica let alone CN!

M & S
    SimplyMarv3lous

Hey Krissy...this is Chrissy (ha!) We will be there about the same time, may 12-17. Getting married there on the 16th! This is our first trip to Jamaica kfor both of us...Sooo excited! Hope to meet you guys...

[QUOTE=texasjamaicans;112049]
    Quote Originally Posted by tiffersfrye View Post
    How do I get information on this?

We make reservations on their website. Pay in Jamaica at the departure terminal. We have flown Tim Air 3 times and have loved it. I know some friends that did not like it. Spectacular views along the coastline at 1500 ft. Tim Air airport is right across the street from CN. You can walk across, but they prefer you pay a local taxi and support the community. (taxi ride is approx 30 seconds long)
    Thank you so much! I thought you were suppose to steer clear away from taxes?

Default may 01

Quote Originally Posted by jherndon View Post
    perfect we shall see u than! 10 months seems like forever.........
    our ist time and cant wait hope to talk to some of you that will be there the same time

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast