Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
Results 76 to 91 of 91
  1. #76

    Default No Problem Drink...

    Quote Originally Posted by acranger View Post
    ....."No Problems"? Not familiar with that one.
    Acranger...we found the No Problems drink the binder last time we were there. It's really good!

    Basically...it's like a lot of the other drinks. Rum and Juice! LOL!

  2. #77

    Default

    http://www.weather.com/outlook/trave...opnav_business

    I prefer this forecast. LOL See you there!

  3. #78

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Matis Jam View Post
    Acranger...we found the No Problems drink the binder last time we were there. It's really good!

    Basically...it's like a lot of the other drinks. Rum and Juice! LOL!
    ...I'm thinking we're going to be trying a lot of new drinks!

  4. #79

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by raydeen View Post
    http://www.weather.com/outlook/trave...opnav_business

    I prefer this forecast. LOL See you there!
    .....What cracked me up was the 20% chance or rain every day at 4:00. Do we set our watches for the 4:00 rain??

  5. #80

    Default

    3 days......It got here fast! Can't wait for the bonfire on Thurs. and Lobster on Fri.

  6. #81

    Default

    Hello all!

    Be there the 27th and CANT WAIT. This will make trip number 2 to CN...went there same time last year. We went w/ another couple then and this year are flying solo so to speak. We are a 30 something couple and will be looking for new buds! See you all there!

  7. #82

    Default

    I am headed to the airport in 12 Hours....

  8. #83

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Val&Chad View Post
    Hello all!

    Be there the 27th and CANT WAIT. This will make trip number 2 to CN...went there same time last year. We went w/ another couple then and this year are flying solo so to speak. We are a 30 something couple and will be looking for new buds! See you all there!
    ....We'll be there 3 days earlier. I'll save a Red Stripe for you.

  9. #84

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by raydeen View Post
    I am headed to the airport in 12 Hours....
    ....We're flying out Wednesday morning. See y'all there.

  10. #85

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by acranger View Post
    ....We'll be there 3 days earlier. I'll save a Red Stripe for you.
    Sounds awesome!

  11. #86

    Default

    24 hrs from now we should be on the beach toasting! Can't wait.

  12. #87

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thelilone View Post
    3 days......It got here fast! Can't wait for the bonfire on Thurs. and Lobster on Fri.
    dang...gonna miss the bonfire!

  13. #88

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Val&Chad View Post
    Hello all!

    Be there the 27th and CANT WAIT. This will make trip number 2 to CN...went there same time last year. We went w/ another couple then and this year are flying solo so to speak. We are a 30 something couple and will be looking for new buds! See you all there!
    We will be there also on the 27th. Flying in on AJ about 11:30 AM. How about you guys?
    Jamaica Us Happy
    Jason & Ann

  14. #89

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Val&Chad View Post
    Hello all!

    Be there the 27th and CANT WAIT. This will make trip number 2 to CN...went there same time last year. We went w/ another couple then and this year are flying solo so to speak. We are a 30 something couple and will be looking for new buds! See you all there!
    Val and Chad, we arrive on the 28th. We are flying solo too. Last time we were at CN, we flew solo and ended up meeting 4 couples who are now dear friends of ours and spent July 4th with us in St. Louis.

    See you at the pool bar!

    Steve and Meghan

  15. #90

    Default Arriving on the 28th

    Ok, Shane and I get in on the 28th and should get to the resort around 3:30....we expect some of you to be waiting for us with drinks in hand!!! HA!! LOL!!! Can't wait to come join the party, and meet everyone!!

  16. #91

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Matisjam View Post
    Val and Chad, we arrive on the 28th. We are flying solo too. Last time we were at CN, we flew solo and ended up meeting 4 couples who are now dear friends of ours and spent July 4th with us in St. Louis.

    See you at the pool bar!

    Steve and Meghan
    .....Missed you. Hope you're having fun. We did.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •