Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Do the Cubs still play baseball? I guess for that matter I thought Atlanta just gave up for the season too? ;-)

Hey look, this is the only time in my life when I can gloat as a Phillies fan. I mean who knows what happens when we hit the playoffs. Sincer we have no Bull Pen, we would have to pray for ANOTHER miracle.

Jstone - where in Iowa are you from? We just moved to San Antonio from Iowa City and we'll be at CN during Thanksgiving week! Perhaps we show them how to party as a hawkstar

Iatotx,
    we are from Marion/C.R. area. Yes we will have to hook up. There is a large Ia group that will be there around this time. From all over the state. we may have to start some kind of group name. How about the "Iowa Invasion"? This is our first time to Couples and looking foward to meeting some new people.
    Jamaica Us Happy
    Jason & Ann

Not from the IOWA, but I am Lutheran, so by default that make me Minnesotian, right?

I will look for you Iowa folk, I will be the tall pasty white guy, well my legs atleast.

Quote Originally Posted by Irie-in-tn View Post
    We will be at CN from Nov 26 - Dec 4.
    Nothing better than jerk turkey for Thanksgiving !
    Sandy & Paula, Buzzards Breath, Tennessee
    ....We get there a day earlier. I see you're from Maryville; we have been through there often on the way to Townsend.

Not much longer everyone!!! We only have 20 more days until we arrive in paradise!!! Can't wait to meet everyone. Our IOWA INVASION will be quite entertaining!!!

Awww...too bad we're not from Iowa
    I hardly have ever seen any Californians respond to these?

Here is an updated excel file with everyone who is going to be at CN in December. Feel free to make changes, additions, etc.
    Last edited by Seandymon; November 10th, 2009 at 02:08 PM.

only 13 days....HOLLAR!!!

14 days and there will be a couple Canadians present with drinks in hand!

12 count them 12 days and the worst part it I work then next 10 of them straight.

Quote Originally Posted by raydeena View Post
    12 count them 12 days and the worst part it I work then next 10 of them straight.

....WORK??? Just think, in just 13 more days we will be sitting on the beach drinking "Hummingbirds" and singing;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpBXEXVq6BY

Nice vid!!! 2 weeks for today we will be there. Hard to imagine I booked this a year ago. I hope time slows down at Couples. Two more Tums games, I mean Iowa games and I will need this vacation.
    Jamaica Us Happy
    Jason & Ann

Oh we will all need a lot of rum before I start singing. Mostly because my voice is reminicense of those boy bands from the 90's.

Although I aged like Kevin Federline.

11 days, I think I am packing Monday Night.

Oh we will all need a lot of rum before I start singing. Mostly because my voice is reminicense of those boy bands from the 90's.

Although I aged like Kevin Federline.
    ...I can't sing a lick, but that doesn't stop me!!

t minus 8 days!

t minus 8 days!
    ....Same here!

T mius 10 for us. Can't wait for a hummingbird!

7 Nights until we leave....

Quote Originally Posted by thelilone View Post
    T mius 10 for us. Can't wait for a hummingbird!
    ....We'll be there a couple days before you. We'll have the bar warmed up for y'all.

7 Nights until we leave....
    Save me a Bob Marley!

Finally.......the single digit dance
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Hey all,

Gettin close now eh !!!!!!

The more I read about Bob Marley's the more I think you all can have them.

Not sure a drink that separates in three levels is something I should put in my body, of course if it were in conjunction with others and I was already

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast