Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Hi Mindy and Michael....you want to be put on the spreadsheet? I need your dates?

Capers....your names and where are you from?

Thanks,
    Kim (Blonde Hawaiian)

Default We're in

BH,
    Please add Mike and Kathy (Moustache) to the sheet for March 4 - 11. Trip #9 to CN. Bringing back Kenny and Carol.
    Mike

ps. Mike is the one with moustache.

Mike/Kathy....you guys don't even give yourselves time to GET homesick, do ya?....sorry we'll miss ya by a week...hoist one for us, though
    The sun & the sand & a drink in my hand, with no bottom

Updated!
    Attachment 9330
    Last edited by Blonde Hawaiian; March 4th, 2011 at 12:19 PM.

Mindy and Michael 3-25 to 4-1

Quote Originally Posted by Blonde Hawaiian View Post
    Hi Mindy and Michael....you want to be put on the spreadsheet? I need your dates?

Capers....your names and where are you from?

Thanks,
    Kim (Blonde Hawaiian)
    Hi Kim.....David and Shirley are our names and we live in Halifax,Nova Scotia.

Spreadsheet updated!

Attachment 9355
    Last edited by Blonde Hawaiian; March 4th, 2011 at 12:19 PM.

We will be arriving at CN on Monday 3/21 transferring from CSA. Do you think we will have enough time to rsvp for the repeaters dinner since we arrive onto CN that day?

Tammie & Mike
    CTI-Feb'08/CSA-Dec'08/CSA&CN-Mar'11
    CSS Mar'12/CSA Nov '12/CSA Dec '13/CSA Feb '15

Default Counting down the Days !!! March 13-20

Can't wait to see old friends and to meet new ones. Can smell the ocean breeze already with that drink in hand. The only thing we miss in Jamaica is not being able to ride the Harley.. See ya'll soon !!!!

Default Meet us on the beach!!!

So many new faces!! Heyyyyyy!!!!! Just booked our vowel renewal on the beach for 3/16 at 4:00 pm - All you March Maniacs are invited! Walk on over if you're around (down by the AN beach) - the more the merrier! That way if we haven't met by that point - we'll meet then! Nothing fancy, come as you are.

Here are Jeff and I (Lisa) with our friend Chick!
    Back to CN - third time - 3/12 - 3/19.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by trhops View Post
    We will be arriving at CN on Monday 3/21 transferring from CSA. Do you think we will have enough time to rsvp for the repeaters dinner since we arrive onto CN that day?
    I would have the front desk from CSA call ahead for you just to make sure you get on the list...I'm sure everything will work out.

Quote Originally Posted by Blonde Hawaiian View Post
    I would have the front desk from CSA call ahead for you just to make sure you get on the list...I'm sure everything will work out.
    Thanks! We'll do that!

Tammie & Mike
    CTI-Feb'08/CSA-Dec'08/CSA&CN-Mar'11
    CSS Mar'12/CSA Nov '12/CSA Dec '13/CSA Feb '15

Quote Originally Posted by jerzzgirl View Post
    So many new faces!! Heyyyyyy!!!!! Just booked our vowel renewal on the beach for 3/16 at 4:00 pm - All you March Maniacs are invited! Walk on over if you're around (down by the AN beach) - the more the merrier! That way if we haven't met by that point - we'll meet then! Nothing fancy, come as you are.
    Hey Lisa...congrats on your renewal! I was just curious which vowel you were renewing. It looks like there is going to be quite a few Canadians there, so how about the vowel "a", eh?

And when you say "come as you are", what if someone was just at the nude beach? Then you might want to renew the vowel "u", as in "ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!"

Default Negril Here We Come!!!!

Hey Jeff and Lisa can't wait to see you guys when we get there. Congrats on your renewal!! I can't wait to celebrate our 1st anniversary after our renewal last year with my sweet honey. Drinks, Sand and Sun.. Can't wait. Hope chick remembers us. My how she's grown since we last saw her. 45 more days until we all meet again. Miss you guys and see you soon.

Vince and Crystal

Default Oh, JJ...

So nice to see you chime in again JJ - I was thinking more of the "OBEY" vowel... Jeff forgets that one sometimes so I figured a refresher couldn't hurt!

We don't mind a couple nudies at our renewal - we had them at the original wedding in Vegas so it's all good. Of course we didn't know them either...

Default Today in New Jersey

Wicked blizzard blew through last night - 44 days till we're home!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

@Lisa -- you know we wouldn't miss it!! But I'm not sure where "down by the AN beach" would be -- could you direct me?! LOL

@Dave -- man, where the heck have you been?! Are yall coming back to CN?

Default Woo Hoo!

We can't wait! Will be our first time at CN.....Arriving March 14th and leaving March 19th....wish it could be longer.....

Hey Lisa, thanks for taking all our snow this year, we really appreciate it.
    Cheers!!!
    Deputy

vincencrystal,
    we will be at CN from 3/10 - 3/17, a group of 5 couples...all harley riders!
    where are you guys from?

Default Montalena

We are from Alabama. Meet us at the bar the day we arrive 3/13 and join us for a drink !!! Always nice to meet other Harley riders. Counting down the days !!!

Kent & Diane from snowed in Boston will be at CN 3/19-3/26. We spent an awesome week at Swept away last Feb. This is our 2nd trip to Jamaica.

Rhonda, As you know, we were at CN in December. I don't think we will be going again this March.

Have a great time and don't do anything I wouldn't do!

we will be there the 6th to the 12th...we have had snow on the ground here since mid december along with bitter cold! needless to say we are looking forward to this trip!

Hey there March people. My name is Mark and my wife Terry and I will be at CN March 7-14. Terry will be on the beach all week except for any cat cruises we do, or maybe a trip into the town. I plan to play some tennis, and am looking for some people to play with. Let me know if you'd like to play. All the reviews of CN sound really good... seems perfect for us. We're staying in a beach-front room, wherever those are. I am guessing on the beach, ha. 34 days !!!!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast