Thread: Masks???

Default Masks???

Thinking about blowing all this craziness behind and escaping home... has anyone been recently that can tell me are masks required? Iím a rebel and a non face mask wearing human!! So if I canít go and enjoy myself without wearing a face cover than I would as soon stay here in the states! Please help I miss my swept away!!

Well unless you live on the island you can't board a plane without wearing one. At CN, masks were required in the shops and while waiting for a table but otherwise we never wore one (wore one on the shuttle unless we were drinking--which was almost the whole trip--lol).

We were there at the end of April. You need a mask only when you enter restaurant , then you take it off at the table. All the staff is required to keep mask on the face all day ( inside the building or outside)
    We felt very safe, safer then in any busy place in US .

Mask only required on places that cannot social distance like the gift shops, spa(I think only during massage), etc. Everywhere else you are allowed to be mask free

If you are "non mask wearing" then you should definitely not go to Jamaica. Mask wearing is to protect others, and Jamaica has only vaccinated about 3% of its population.