Default Air conditioning in transportation van

I’m planning a trip for next July and would like to take the scheduled transportation. The problem is, when we returned to the airport from Sans Souci last July, the van driver wouldn’t (said management wouldn’t allow) him turn on the air conditioning and the trip was nothing short of miserable.
    I would like to know if this is going to be a continuing thing and if so, I will secure private transportation.
    Thanks

Hi, saw you didn’t have any response. We have always booked through Couples Resorts over the last 5 years and have always used their included transportation which always had air conditioning. Not sure if you booked on the Couples website, but if you booked through a travel agency, no guarantee who they use upon arrival. Wish I was going in 2021, Enjoy ! Be sure to log into the Couples Resorts Site to get your rewards for your stay and to select your in room mini bar request!

We always used the transportation supplied by Couples between the airport and the resort. The driver always used the air conditioner as needed. If there is a problem like this in the future you can always use the contact page on the Couples website to alert management what happened. There isn't much management can do after the fact, but they can do their best to see that this doesn't happen again. https://couples.com/contact
    Jack and Kathy
    CSA 2007, 2010, and 2016. CTI 2012, 2014. CN 2016 (Trading Places only), 2018, 2020. 2023?

We were there last July as well. The shuttles could not run their A/C due to Covid 19 restrictions. They had to drive with windows open instead. Hopefully it will be better this July for our next trip.

On our trip to CSS in March 2021 one shuttle bus was air-conditioned and the other ran with windows open. Both were comfortable trips, so for us this was not an issue.

April 2021 was AC both ways.