Thread: December 2020

Default December 2020

Anyone signed up for Dec? Mark and Lynn have a trip Dec 6-12. Goin home
    for Lynnís landmark b-day.

My wife and I are heading to CN Dec 5 -12 for our 10th Anniversary. Our honeymoon was at CTI.

Default Your trip

Quote Originally Posted by CWargolet View Post
    My wife and I are heading to CN Dec 5 -12 for our 10th Anniversary. Our honeymoon was at CTI.
    I hope everything goes smoothly with your December trip. Hope you donít even need a covid test result to take with you by then. I want to return to Couples Negril very much. My husband and I went in 2019 and stayed in building 9 just 4 doors down to the a/n beach. Only needed a sarong for the one minute walk to our beach chairs in the shade of the trees close to the water, then a 5 second water into the beautiful clear calm water with our floats. Man, Iím dreaming of it now. We have also been to CSS and loved it also, Sadly, we are staying in U.S. for this winter. Maybe Summer 2021 will bring good news. Have a wonderful trip. Hope you will write something in this forum or TripAdvisor when you return. ENJOY!

Default Dec

Hopefully, if we pass the Covid tests (we are studying hard) we will arrive in 10 days on December 2nd, just after CSS fully opens again. There will most likely be small crowds, but we will have great fun and make many new friends.

Todd & Gwyne
    TX