Thread: September 2021

Default September 2021

Hi Everyone ! My husband and I just booked our first stay at CSS for September 21st through September 27th. It is our first trip to Jamaica and actually the first time for us to travel internationally and neither of us have ever flown. The only vacation that we have ever taken was last year to Gatlinburg for a week so this is big for us. I am so excited that we are finally going to make it as we have had to cancel twice previously. I cannot wait !!!
    Tim & Kindra

CSS September 2021

Default Css

Quote Originally Posted by Orion0767 View Post
    Hi Everyone ! My husband and I just booked our first stay at CSS for September 21st through September 27th. It is our first trip to Jamaica and actually the first time for us to travel internationally and neither of us have ever flown. The only vacation that we have ever taken was last year to Gatlinburg for a week so this is big for us. I am so excited that we are finally going to make it as we have had to cancel twice previously. I cannot wait !!!
    Hi: Hope you are still planning on a September trip. My husband and I loved CSS. CCS was our first Couples Resorts in 2017 and we loved it. Such a adventure staying in block D on the hill and walking down different ways to see all the beauty, hidden hot tub, spa, excercise and yoga spaces, veggie bar and mineral pool, hammocks, cat house, parrots, turtles in pond, ice carving shed on hill, wine tasting on terrace overlooking beautiful area, ice cream soft serve near main pool, water sports, etc and off course Sunset Beach. We went to Couples Negril in 2018 which was a bit more expensive, but the water is the best and and great for swimming. I still miss CSS though, and feel it calling me home again. We may return there Sept or October. These two resorts are different and loved them for own unique reasons. Got to get back to both.

We are booked for September 17 for 2 weeks. Our planned visit last year cancelled at the last minute
    Cannot wait to walk down to SSB and relax
    Jerry and Bev

Quote Originally Posted by QuietBrits View Post
    We are booked for September 17 for 2 weeks. Our planned visit last year cancelled at the last minute
    Cannot wait to walk down to SSB and relax
    Jerry and Bev
    So glad you are going, not sure we can go this year. When we were there at SSB my husband was so relaxed on the float he was floating to the right near the tip of land were there supposedly is a bar and property by another owner around the bend, so I had to call out to him and he floated back. Thought Id have to send a staff/lifeguard after him. Hahaha - It was so relaxing that trip that we hung around SSB at beach, Pool, Grill, bar everyday. Though we did go to dinner. Thank goodness our room was up the hill in Block D or I would have missed the beauty of the place walking down and back each day. Loved it !!! Enjoy!