Default Extending Rewards expiration date

I have been trying to schedule another trip before my Romance Rewards expire but the Airline keeps cancelling my flight each time I book one, has there been any talk about extending the expiration on Romance Rewards for those that have expired during the COVID-19 shutdown or for those that have had vacations cancelled before the rewards expired, thanks for any consideration on this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamerican59 View Post
    I have been trying to schedule another trip before my Romance Rewards expire but the Airline keeps cancelling my flight each time I book one, has there been any talk about extending the expiration on Romance Rewards for those that have expired during the COVID-19 shutdown or for those that have had vacations cancelled before the rewards expired, thanks for any consideration on this.
    We are the same - planned to be there next week and with this Virus lockdown in the UK there are no planes and it is going to be a long time before there are any

received an e mail from couples a few days ago saying they are extending the romamce rewards for 15 months.