Thread: An empty house

Default An empty house

My dearest lady, keeper of all our hearts. We weep for you. We ache for you. With gorgeous surroundings all around, there is an emptiness that prevails. The unbridled laughter that always echos from anywhere, is silent day and night. The halls throughout all of the buildings are vacant. The rooms are unoccupied. Humanity is missing.

My dearest hostess. I pray that this is just a brief hiatus. We must remain here, in my home with orders from our governor. No ones traveling. We are told to practice "social distancing" being practice by just about everyone. A far cry from your warm and soothing embraces we all get from you.

I promise you this my ageless beauty, we will be back. All of us can't wait to get back home. To see the smiles on your faces. To wrap our arms around each other so that you can hear our hearts beating. You are all very important to all of us.
    Please continue to take care of yourselves and each other.

To that we echo those caring and thoughtful words. Please take care and see you all soon.

Default Beautiful!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Crabracer View Post
    My dearest lady, keeper of all our hearts. We weep for you. We ache for you. With gorgeous surroundings all around, there is an emptiness that prevails. The unbridled laughter that always echos from anywhere, is silent day and night. The halls throughout all of the buildings are vacant. The rooms are unoccupied. Humanity is missing.

My dearest hostess. I pray that this is just a brief hiatus. We must remain here, in my home with orders from our governor. No ones traveling. We are told to practice "social distancing" being practice by just about everyone. A far cry from your warm and soothing embraces we all get from you.

I promise you this my ageless beauty, we will be back. All of us can't wait to get back home. To see the smiles on your faces. To wrap our arms around each other so that you can hear our hearts beating. You are all very important to all of us.
    Please continue to take care of yourselves and each other.

So beautifully written. . . .as always! Thank you so much for putting into words what we are all thinking right now! Yes, we will return HOME someday soon!!

Here here, I am planning my return trip home for next March - can't wait

Jenni