Default Ordering Premium Liquor During pre-Checking

Has anyone ever pre ordered Premium bottles when doing your pre-checkin?
    I know your suite isn't assigned yet, so not sure if this is possible.
    Would be lovely to have the bottles in our room when we arrive, rather than having to wait until the next day.

Thanks!
    31 days and counting to Negril!!
    Rick & Karen
    Ontario
    Canada

Loved Negril ! When I did online pre-checkin last August, I recall that there was a request/comment section under the selection list and I was able to ask if there was an additional charge for a particular brand (I like) in the room. Couples was so nice, they emailed me back and said there was additional charge but that brand was available at some of the bars. I just said We didnít need it, no problem the listed items were fine and selected 2 from those. We were able to have the Brand in bar drinks and with so much food, drink and sun, we didnít drink in room that much but did fill our cups from home with rum and ice and juice each morning when heading to beach. I read that by law, bars donít open before 10 a.m. so we were all set early. So, anyway, just put your request in and ask any questions and you should hear from them. If not, just email Couples. I canít remember what the staff that delivers the liquor bottles are called, but Iím sure the main email contact will get them to contact you. However, in off season they got back to me in two days. Enjoy !

Quote Originally Posted by Artie View Post
    Has anyone ever pre ordered Premium bottles when doing your pre-checkin?
    I know your suite isn't assigned yet, so not sure if this is possible.
    Would be lovely to have the bottles in our room when we arrive, rather than having to wait until the next day.

Thanks!
    31 days and counting to Negril!!
    Rick & Karen
    Ontario
    Canada
    Yes - we have - they are usually not in the room when we usually check in (around 1:30ish), but show up later that afternoon.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelAndKristin View Post
    Yes - we have - they are usually not in the room when we usually check in (around 1:30ish), but show up later that afternoon.
    Perfect! Thanks!