Thread: Swimming nude

Default Swimming nude

So it's ok to actually walk down to the ocean nude, and swim? I'm hoping so! I mean laying on the beach, enjoying the sun and hanging out is fun, but being able to actually swim in the buff is that much better. Our first trip coming up in May/June... just want to be prepared.

Absolutely yes swim nude.

At SSB is is completely AN all the way to the water.

At CN there are clothed people near by, but honestly we didn’t feel embarrassed.

Swimming nude is a great feeling

I particularly enjoy the view when my wife lies on a float and I push her around on a swim.

I should have been specific... at CN

If you are talking about CN, yes it's ok. You may encounter people walking the beach, as part of it is public. Most people don't say anything. Do it and enjoy!

Duane & Mary

You can do the floatie trick at CN if walking across the beach feels awkward since others can see you - just wrap a floatie around you on the way to the water...

No need to though - the other folks figure out pretty quickly where the nude section is and don't look that way... Or rather - they wait until their SO isn't looking and then take a peak

And as mentioned - swimming is one of the best parts about going AN

Quote Originally Posted by Chris and Courtney View Post
    So it's ok to actually walk down to the ocean nude, and swim? I'm hoping so! I mean laying on the beach, enjoying the sun and hanging out is fun, but being able to actually swim in the buff is that much better. Our first trip coming up in May/June... just want to be prepared.
    Yes! My husband and I went to Couples Negril the last week of August 2019 and were very comfortable going from our chair to the water to float and swim nude in the nude section. I usually paused to wait for any clothed walkers to go by before crossing the few feet to the water. You’re dragging your float along, so you imagine some cover anyway, and after first day, you don’t even think of other people. Also, it was comforting that the staff/security (stationed in a little hut at the end of our beach ) made sure no clothed beach walkers lingered at the waters edge as I saw them speak to a few and they moved on. Guests at the neighboring hotel water seemed to look over toward our roped off swimming area once in a while, but I know they were just longing to be “free” also. Future CN guests 😀. Water is warm and clear and calm and deep (to my chin- maybe 5 ft or little more) at the back rope.
    Anyway, once you’ve been swimming without a swimsuit you wonder why we ever need them. No wet suits to take home is great!
    We’ve been to Couples Sans Soucci in 2018 and loved the nude section with the pool and grill also.
    You’ll have a great time, just remember to REAPPLY sunscreen often.

I can see th floatie thing! Looking forward to it for sure.

Yes, CN. I'm not worried about on lookers.

I would imagine you get a lot of "I'm not looking, but I'm totally looking" from the non AN participants. I'll have to work on my posing before I get there. Lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Chris and Courtney View Post
    I would imagine you get a lot of "I'm not looking, but I'm totally looking" from the non AN participants. I'll have to work on my posing before I get there. Lol!
    Hope we all get to go again before too long, I really miss a/n. Heck, I miss any vacation, this staying at home is killing me.
    Non-a/n folks become a/n often after they realize it’s no big deal. After a few minutes nude, you’ll wonder what the big deal was also. Everyone is relaxed and before long you don’t worry about others since nude people are very polite and nice people.
    Thing Well go for more than a week if Covid19 ever goes away. We’ll see 🙂