Thread: July 2020

Default July 2020

Hi All! Who's all going this coming July? We are returning home July 9 - 20. Can't wait! Hope to see you all there

Feelin Irie,
    Sara and Sean

Wah gwaan! We are returning home the 4th-11th. Cant wait to arrive! This is our 1st trip to Negril. We have been to Ocho twice, so this will be our 3rd trip to the island and our 3rd stay at Couples, the best resort on the planet!

Likkle muore,
    Rick and Darla
    Tower Isle 2016,2017
    Negril 2020

Default Travel Authorization

Quote Originally Posted by Sara_n_Sean View Post
    Hi All! Who's all going this coming July? We are returning home July 9 - 20. Can't wait! Hope to see you all there

Feelin Irie,
    Sara and Sean
    Hopefully, everyone going is signed up for Couples emails and got the one requesting travelers complete the online non-resident travel authorization 72 hours before trip, and also the recommendation to take a covid test and bring it to Couples and they will give you $100 resort credit. Guess I should put this on Main message board, but thought July travelers would need to know right away. Enjoy your trip.

My first message apparently did not post. We will be returning home July 4th - Jully 11th. Cannot wait to return to paradise!

Rick and Darla
    CTI 2016, 2017

Quote Originally Posted by RickandDarla View Post
    My first message apparently did not post. We will be returning home July 4th - Jully 11th. Cannot wait to return to paradise!

Rick and Darla
    CTI 2016, 2017
    Posts sometimes take 3-4 days. They review them first and I donít think they review on Sundays. Mine also took a few days. Hope your trip is good. Let us know how the online pre-travel authorization and your arrival worked. Would love to hear about your stay also. Enjoy!