Thread: September 2020

Default September 2020

Just booked September 16-26!! Looking forward to our 6th trip!!! Can't wait!

CN: 2010, 2012, 2014, 2016, 2018, 2020

My hubby and I will be there September 14-18. First time at CN but we went to CTI 3 years ago. I wish I knew about the Romance rewards back then so unfortunately since we are technically repeaters we won't be recognized as such. Such a bummer.

If you havenít emailed Couples about getting rewards credit for your first stay, you need to do so. Give them your previous reservation information with dates of stay. Also donít forget to create your Rewards account online before you go in September and do your pre-checkin online and key in your room drink selection and your flight information etc. They may add your other stay to your record.
    Good luck. We want to visit again, but as you know, life is crazy right now. Take care, be safe. ��

After two of our kids have gotten married this year.....ya lots of turmoil and stress with vastly scaled down weddings......we need to escape back to our happy place again. We will be their from Sept 22-30. I think this is our 14th time..... Our daughter and new son-inlaw will be honeymooning at CN July 13-22.

Thanks @foreverbarefootSXM. I already called them after I posted to see if they could add my previous stay and they did just that so I'm super excited to try the repeaters dinner.

Quote Originally Posted by Nhdb86 View Post
    Thanks @foreverbarefootSXM. I already called them after I posted to see if they could add my previous stay and they did just that so I'm super excited to try the repeaters dinner.
    So glad to hear. Hope things will all be better soon so we all can get back to Couples. Hopefully, Jamaica will open to travel as planned on July 1st and we see good reviews. We hope to get back next year.