Thread: October 2020

Default October 2020

We are planning another trip for our 36th anniversary. Just finished our 5 weeks in California for our 35th. Any one else booking for October 2020

Trying to figure out how many days at CSS - but we'll be there sometime between Oct. 13-27th - See you there!

Hello! We will be there Oct 8-15 then off to Negril for a week!
    -Annaleis & Neil (Should be 1cat2dogs)
    www.facebook.com/dapfpod
    www.darkangelsandprettyfreaks.com

We're booked for October 18th to 29th but it's all going to depend on if the Canadian government lifts the 2 week quarantine period for travel outside the country.

Finalized our dates

Couples Negril 11th-15th

Sans souci 15th-27th

Quote Originally Posted by 2cats1dog View Post
    Hello! We will be there Oct 8-15 then off to Negril for a week!
    After I watched your CSS video walk through, we went to CSS and loved it. Great job on your walk through, thanks! In 2019 we went to Couples Negril and loved that also, especially the water there of course.
    Next year we hope to stay longer than 6 nights. I know Negril gave guests transfers over to CSS, do you know if they also do the reverse, CSS to Negril? Or do you plan to get other transportation for your transfer ( if you donít mind me asking). Thanks.

Well so much for October 2020. It's a bit disappointing but with lower occupancy it makes sense to temporarily close one resort in each area. I'm guessing they chose to keep Tower Island and Swept Away open as they have more rooms if needed.

With the closures, we'll be switching to Tower Island for October 11-27th

We'll still be at SSB!

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelAndKristin View Post
    With the closures, we'll be switching to Tower Island for October 11-27th

We'll still be at SSB!
    Hi MichaelAndKristin: Iíve always appreciated your info and comments. Can you tell me how you go to Sunset beach when Couples Sans Souci is closed? Ive been to Couples Sans Souci and loved it and SSB. I read somewhere that people can drive down to the gate and somehow go to the beach and walk to bar over that hill that is the privately owned area on the point, but donít understand how that gets one to the C/o beach area that Couples Sans Souci uses. I suppose the visit to SSB doesnít include use of pool at SSB?
    Thanks