Default Food at Nighttime Activities

Our first trip to CSS coming up in November. I know they have appetizers at the Manager's cocktail party and food at the Gala. Do they also serve food at the Jamaican Party or any other special night? Also, is Lobster night just that all restaurants serve lobster that night? Thanks

Welcome to Couples,

https://couples.com/resorts/sans-sou...special-nights

We haven't been to CSS. I would think CSS would be similar to all the other Couples resorts. The other resorts may call this the Beach Party or International night. Sometimes these are combined. Many times on these special nights some or most of the other restaurants may close in support of this event. These special nights are a great time to get a little adventurous with dinner. They will have foods that you would not find back home.

Lobster night at CSS is on Wednesday. Some sort of Lobster dish will be available at all of the restaurants for dinner. This would not be Lobster only. There would be other choices at each restaurant on Lobster Night. This would be at all of the Couples resorts. Lobster Night is on different nights at the other resorts.

Lobster season is closed between April 1 – June 30 each year. Conch season is closed during March. You can not get Lobster or Conch when the season is closed.

A suggestion. When you arrive at CSS and get to your room, you will find a Welcome Package. Inside the Welcome Package you will find a schedule of events for both daytime and nighttime activities. Take the time to look at it. Also. On each Couples resort you will find a bulletin board with the daily activities. This activity list is updated daily, more often if required. I don't know where it is at CSS, but with all of the other Couples resorts it is located near the main dining facility. I usually take the time to check this bulletin board at breakfast.

Enjoy your stay in paradise.

Only 132 days until CN
    Jack and Kathy
    CSA 2007, 2010, and 2016. CTI 2012, 2014. CN 2016 (Trading Places only), 2018, 2020. 2022?

Quote Originally Posted by Thompsonkm View Post
    Our first trip to CSS coming up in November. I know they have appetizers at the Manager's cocktail party and food at the Gala. Do they also serve food at the Jamaican Party or any other special night? Also, is Lobster night just that all restaurants serve lobster that night? Thanks
    Yes, the managers cocktail party at CSS was near the pool and very nice with different little hors d’oeuvres of great variety. Jamaica night on the lawn had great jerk chicken and many other buffet tables and carving stations - food was great. The Gala on the lawn also is beautiful with ice carvings and many buffet stations too. The string lighting and white linens made it so pretty. It is dark, so we were glad to have my little bright light flashlight to light our romantic pathway back up to our building. We just returned from Couples Negril and though they too had these nights too. At Couples Negril, Jamaica night and the Gala weren’t quite as good to us as it was at CSS the year before. Jamaica night didn’t have jerk chicken. The Gala had jerk chicken that was good, but the Jerk Pork was mostly fat. Still enjoyed these events and shows at Couples Negril and the beach and bay in Negril just can’t be beat. Lobster is seasonal and I believe runs through November or longer. Lobster is served in all restaurants on lobster night.
    Enjoy your stay! CSS is closed for renovations in May and summer of 2020. I loved CSS June 2018, so will miss going there in June. May have to try Couples Swept away next year, though we would miss Sunset Beach at CSS and the “quiet secluded side” of Couples Negril. 😀