Default Chat function & spring specials

Has anyone had any luck with the chat feature on the Couples website? I have tried to get information via the chat feature numerous times at various times of the day with absolutely no luck. Anyone else have the same experience?

Also, does anyone know when the spring specials are generally announced? Looking to book in April 2020 and would love to take advantage of a 6th night free special.

Any and all information would be appreciated. Thanks!

I have had success with the chat function several times.
    Spring specials usually come out in Jan/Feb. There is also a Black Friday Special on Black Friday weekend that usually offers good deals.
    Gene and Jeanne
    CSS October 2012, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017
    CSS/CTI October 2018

Quote Originally Posted by imacfrog View Post
    Has anyone had any luck with the chat feature on the Couples website? I have tried to get information via the chat feature numerous times at various times of the day with absolutely no luck. Anyone else have the same experience?

Also, does anyone know when the spring specials are generally announced? Looking to book in April 2020 and would love to take advantage of a 6th night free special.

Just use Couples.com and the booking tool. Then call with any questions. There customer reservations folks were so nice to me. We saw specials right at Christmas 2017 and it was for the 2018 season. However April is more expensive than late May and June so we booked the day before Christmas Eve for early June 2018. Loved our stay at Couples css. However I didnít really see any 2019 summer specials that were under our $3,000 budget for air and room, until September arrival, so we booked CN for September 9th, 2019. Six night, price of 5 $2800 total trip with air. Most hurricanes go east and Negril is on Western side of Jamaica. Wonít be long now. Good luck with your travels.

Quote Originally Posted by imacfrog View Post

If you change your mind and want to go this year, the special right now ( which I received an email regarding) is for October - December travel with $350 towards airfare. Prices look good also. I love putting in different dates each year to shop on the Couples website. I find their booking app is easy to use and they are great on the phone also. Happy dreaming of your vacation!

I have used the "chat" feature before but I can't find it on the Couples website anymore. Can anyone please tell me where it is located? Just 39 days till we are back at Couples.

Quote Originally Posted by tropical_cpl View Post
    I have used the "chat" feature before but I can't find it on the Couples website anymore. Can anyone please tell me where it is located? Just 39 days till we are back at Couples.
    When I go to the home page there is always a small chat box in the bottom right hand corner of the page. I have not had much luck lately getting anyone to respond to a chat request though.

Quote Originally Posted by tropical_cpl View Post
    Whenever I amon the Couples main website I see a light blue button on the bottom right-hand corner of the screen that is labeled "Live Chat"

You can also call the resort directly. https://couples.com/contact

Enjoy your stay in Paradise
    Only 138 days until Couples Negril
    Jack and Kathy
    CSA 2007, 2010, and 2016. CTI 2012, 2014. CN 2016 (Trading Places only), 2018, 2020. 2022?