Default Just booked for October Tower Isle

We just booked our delayed honeymoon for October! We visited in 2014 but haven't been able to get back since. Anything new we should know about? I'm hoping to get a room near where we were last time....it was a perfect view of the island. We are looking forward to no schedule and lots of relaxation. A few of our favorite things from the first visit were Jamaican porridge on the breakfast buffet, Bayside restaurant, the many snorkeling trips and the comfort level with all of the staff. The first trip was SO perfect that I am almost scared that the second won't be able to live up to the standard. Are there new activities or excursions (although staying at the resort is JUST FINE BY US)? 56 days to go!

We just returned 1 month ago from 10-days (3 at San Souci, 7 at TI). Things are much the same. If you are an island person good things are coming there. GM, Issa family and other leaders were there and working on a plan to add another more opulent restrooms (make and female) as well as a grill like at SSB. Probably a 2020 addition.

Say hello to ONeil in the pool grill, such a great guy. We had a late afternoon snack there with him daily.

Not much has changed except minor improvements in places - I think the dock on the island might be post 2014 so getting on/off the island is a bit easier.

If you're looking for excursions - a great 2nd trip excursion is "trading places" to Sans Souci and giving it a tour.

Go over hungry and try breakfast over there. Make sure to take time to explore the whole resort.

You could also do keith's bamboo rafting tour ( http://keithsbamboocrew.com ) of the White River - they will pick you up at Sans Souci so you could just make an entire day of it...

We'll be at Sans Souci Oct. 1-15th and we'll visit Tower Island at least once

emiller, I am always worried about a let down when I go to a vacation spot for a second time. In five return trips to CTI I've never had a let down or been remotely disappointed, it gets better and better with each trip.

Quote Originally Posted by doncindy View Post
    emiller, I am always worried about a let down when I go to a vacation spot for a second time. In five return trips to CTI I've never had a let down or been remotely disappointed, it gets better and better with each trip.
    I think a good vacation is like a good friend - when you return/see each other again - you pick up right where you left off last time - as if no time has passed