Default Where is Self serve ice cream at CN

My husband LOVED the ice cream at CSS sunset beach pool grill. We are going to CN in September and I read a review that a couple got ice cream every time they walked by it at CN. Is it by Cassava or Heliconia? Does the CN au naturel beach bar have one, perhaps where they have the meat pies and fruit available? Thanks

At the Beach Grill/Heliconia, in the back.
    <font size=2>
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015, CN 2016, CN 2018, CN2019

foreverbarefootSXM,

I wish i didn't know where the "Yummy" ice cream machine is at CN. You will find this wonderful machine in the Heliconia restaurant on the beach grill side. Once you come into the beach grill from the pool side/hot tub side ,take a right and walk towards the back and you will find the ice cream machine on the right hand side. Enjoy the ice cream!

The Ice Cream machine is in the Heliconia in the beach grill section. They also have patties (meat pies), soda, pizza, and nachos in this area. This is also where the all night grill is located. At night they have a limited but adequate menu for those late night snacks. Yes, they have a bar in the AN section.

Enjoy your stay in paradise

Returning to CN in 196 days
    Jack and Kathy
    CSA 2007, 2010, and 2016. CTI 2012, 2014. CN 2016 (Trading Places only), 2018, 2020. 2022?

Thank you so much for all the replies, your kindness, and time. So excited to visit Couples Negril soon.

Quote Originally Posted by redsun View Post
    foreverbarefootSXM,

I wish i didn't know where the "Yummy" ice cream machine is at CN. You will find this wonderful machine in the Heliconia restaurant on the beach grill side. Once you come into the beach grill from the pool side/hot tub side ,take a right and walk towards the back and you will find the ice cream machine on the right hand side. Enjoy the ice cream!
    Thanks for the directions - we can hardly wait !

Found the ice cream! Itís great, soft serve chocolate, vanilla, and twist choices. They even gave my husband a spoon for his glass full. Also offered a bowl if we wanted one. I just used the cone. It was great.