Default New dining option at CSA

I have been reading a few reviews now that Cabana grill at CSA becomes a new dinner option now and turns into Scotch Bonnet restaurant as I understand it. Anyone who has been and can confirm this? Can let me know how is the food there at dinner? I am aware how Cabana Grill is during the day hours so just curious how it is for dinner now. And anyone going soon or in the near future take a snap shot of their menu would be appreciated. I know I can just wait til I get there to see it but I am very impatient. This will give us another reason to be excited about or look forward to.

We're headed there on Easter Sunday. I, too had read that on another forum. We'll be checking it out. I'll try to remember to get a cap on the menu.
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

Just back from CN but visited CSA. The Scotch Bonnet is open in the evenings and the menu looked marvelous. Sorry, no photos. A staff member told us that it was closed during the Summer months. But I'm not certain on that. This restaurant has lobster which is seasonal.

Life is Good