Default Repeat guest dinner

It's been some time now since we've been to our beloved SweptAway... October 2017 was our last reach. So we've gotta ask... Is the repeat guest dinner still on Monday evening?
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

Welcome back- yes- the Repeater Dinner is still on Monday nites.

Yes

Yes...at least it was last year

Hmmm... We arrive Sunday. I'll have to get in touch with the concierge to let them know we want to attend... A reverse RSVP, if you will.
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Hmmm... We arrive Sunday. I'll have to get in touch with the concierge to let them know we want to attend... A reverse RSVP, if you will.
    You might not even have to do that.... when you get your keys and packet at check in, your repeater's dinner card might already be in there. It has for us at least everytime we have returned and checked in. I did notice however we would get a call usually the day of asking if we are attending. I am sure just so they can get a head count on how many to expect for the repeater's dinner.