Default CN- Best building for Beachfront Suite

So after lots of going back and forth, my husband and I have decided to give CN a go for the first half of our upcoming trip. We booked a beachfront suite and hope to have something on the second or (hopefully) third floor with a fairly good view of the beach that also isn't too noisy. Just wondering what ya'll think the best building would be for us to try to request for our trip.

Building 6 has the best view but is close to the main pool. We had a BFS in building 5 once and it faced the dive shack. We book the garden suites now. They actually have the same floor plan but do face the beach in in building 8. The view is a bit obstructed by the trees and vegetation. We book the premiere beach front suites at Couple Swept Away and they are right on the beach access.

Life is good

I'd suggest 5 or 6 for the views.

Also, note that the building itself is beach front. The balcony for the rooms are not actually facing the beach. We were in a BFR in Bldg 6 on our honeymoon and to actually see the beach we had to lean over the balcony a little and look to our right. We were also on the 3rd floor. We returned for our 1st anniversary and had a garden room but were upgraded to an ocean room. Building 7 was a perfect view. We had the garden beneath us and could see the ocean in the distance in front of us. We just booked for Sept and requested a high floor in building 7.

On our last trip we stayed in building 5 on the ground floor, room 5104. I personally think it had a better view as the upper floors may have had the view partially blocked by the trees. Another nice thing about the ground floor. We could step off of our veranda and head straight to the beach. The upper floors you have to go to the back of the building and use the stairs. There was also a secluded hot tub nearby.

No rooms at CN have a decent view of the ocean from inside the room. But we had a very nice view from our veranda.

Enjoy your stay in paradise
    Jack and Kathy
    CSA 2007, 2010, and 2016. CTI 2012, 2014. CN 2016 (Trading Places only), 2018, 2020. 2023?