Hybrid View

Default Question about CSA couples massage

After forcing my husband to watch a few videos on CSA, we have decided to do our next trip as a split stay, staying 6 days at CSA before heading over to CSS (our home) for 8 more days. Anyway, my question is regarding CSA's spa as I've never been to the resort. Does anyone know if the massage is out on the beach or inside a building? I know it may not seem like a big deal, but we have become spoiled with the cliffside couples massage over at CSS and would like to do one when we first arrive at CSA if the massage is outside. However, if it's inside I think we'll opt for a private dinner on the beach and just wait to do our massage over at CSS.

The spa at CSA is all indoors. We have been to all four Couples resorts and CSS has the most interesting spa. We were at the cliffside when it was a bit windy. Ask for Nadine at CSA. She has been there for over twenty-seven years and is the best.

Life is good

Quote Originally Posted by Beach-bum View Post
    The spa at CSA is all indoors. We have been to all four Couples resorts and CSS has the most interesting spa. We were at the cliffside when it was a bit windy. Ask for Nadine at CSA. She has been there for over twenty-seven years and is the best.

Life is good
    Thanks for the reply. We actually changed over to CN after seeing their beach. It seems more our speed.

Quote Originally Posted by aerogurl View Post
    Thanks for the reply. We actually changed over to CN after seeing their beach. It seems more our speed.
    If you're going to CN, try a massage in the treehouse. It's much like on the cliffs of CSS but right off the beach. We prefer the beach of CN to that of CSS (not as long or narrow).

Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by aerogurl View Post
    At CN you can get a massage indoors, on the beach or in the Tree House (our favorite).
    <font size=2>
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015, CN 2016, CN 2018, CN2019