Default Does Couples recognize wedding anniversaries ?

We aren't rookies at Couples. Actually we've been to CN 7 times and CSS once. This Spring we'll be making our 9th visit (CN). We will be there on our actual anniversary date and have celebrated a few 5-year incremental anniversaries there.
    But the question came up "does Couples actually recognize such" my answer was, I don't know. Can anyone comment?
    By the way this will be our 40th.
    Thank You
    barbjer

Welcome back,

I don't think they have anything Anniversary specific. However, they have Vow Renewal packages. https://couples.com/weddings/vow-renewals

Enjoy your stay in paradise
    Jack and Kathy
    CSA 2007, 2010, and 2016. CTI 2012, 2014. CN 2016 (Trading Places only), 2018, 2020. 2022?

Years ago I went for my 40th birthday and I had flowers waiting in my room. But I think that was because of my travel agent not Couples. I have since gotten married there and I had booked that trip on my own. We didn't receive anything in our room.
    My understanding is that many of the couples who are at Couples are celebrating something special, so it would be crazy to try and recognize everyone. But what you can do is book a private dinner and celebrate between the two of you. I highly recommend a dinner on the beach.
    You can always mention on your check-in form that it is your anniversary and see what happens. But I wouldn't expect anything.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

We just celebrated our anniversary and when we checked in 2 weeks prior to arriving, I left a note as such in the comment box. When we got to our room, there was a congratulatory card signed by the staff as well as a bottle of champagne.
    Duane & Mary

We actually received anniversary cakes for our 25th and 35th. The 25th was at CSA at Feathers for desert way back in 2006. The 35th was at CN and was delivered to our room along with a card. We didn't ask for any special attention but feel very appreciative to be recognized by the staff.

Life is good

We went to Couples for our 25th and 26th anniversaries. They asked the reason for our trip which we told them expecting nothing. They gave us a fruit platter and bottle of champagne for the 25th and a bottle of champagne for our 26th. Both where nice gifts.

They brought us champagne for ours this year with a note of congratulations.

Been there for my Birthday almost every year since we started going and have never gotten anything besides a dessert that Iím sure our friends organized.

We had champagne and a fruit plate with a congratulatory note left in our room on the anniversary day.

Forgot to add that they asked at check in if we were celebrating a birthday or anniversary. We gave them the date and it was taken care of. If they forget to ask, it may be a good idea to bring it up.