Default Fall travelers trip reports

Hey everyone: I would love to read some recent trip reports since hubby and I canít travel until summer.
    Sharon Ann, if youíre still reading the message board, I hope your trip was wonderful.
    How was everyoneís trip?

OK I'll bite. Just back from a mid-October week at CSS. We had a wonderful relaxing time. This was our first visit to CSS, which we scheduled after our first trip to Jamaica in the spring at CN.
    The weather was perfect all week. CSS has a little more retreat-like feel than CN and we met several other couples at the various special dinners and cocktail parties. After, we would say Hi as we crossed paths again. CSS has lots of fun nooks and crannies, as well as the various pools, spas, gym, game room, etc.
    The beaches are less expansive than CN but more secluded which is nice. I found water shoes to be helpful in the water at Sunset Beach, you don't need them at the Main Beach. Snorkel trips to the sunken freighter and Paradise reef (I think it was called, or maybe treasure) off of Sunset Beach were fun. We brought our own snorkel gear this time, which took up a lot of our packing space, but was probably sort-of worth it. The Paradise snorkeling was really unusual because of the mixing of fresh water from the White River causing a shimmer that at first I thought was my mask. Its surprising because it extends at least hundreds of yards into the ocean past the mouth.
    After hearing a variety of reviews of the Dunn's River falls trip, we decided to go and it was a fun experience. No cruise boats were docked so it wasn't crowded and we got a great guide for our small group. I was expecting a path alongside the water, like maybe the Mist Trail at Yosemite, but you actually climb up the falls themselves.
    Spent some time every day at Sunset Beach and the pool there. Enjoyed lunch at the Beach Grill and sunsets (I think we didn't manage to see any spectacular ones).
    Already planning our return and will add a few more days next time.
    Peter

Default Summer - Fall travel

This year we canít get away until September 9-15,2019. Booked at Couples Negril this time. Went to CSS for 5 nights in June 2018 and loved it. Wish we had book 6 nights last year as we would have been in a higher Romance Rewards category. Those reading through this post thinking of booking soon, be sure to look at Romance Rewards categories on the Couples Website when planning number of nights. Iíll let you guys know how our September trip goes. Pray for no big storms our way as we know itís hurricane season, however we will see.
    Tell about your trip in summer or fall if you havenít already. Trying to keep this message board alive. It is what got me to CSS in 2018 and now we will probably return to Couples for years.
    Happy Vacations to all !!!