Thread: Restaurants

Default Restaurants

Hello, Iím new to the message board and to Couples Resorts. I havenít booked a trip yet but I am thinking of a possible trip in the spring for my wife and I. I was just wondering, are the restaurants hard to get into? Do you need to make reservations? Just curious as I had a bad experience with this at another all inclusive resort.

Hello vacationman,

Welcome to the Message Board and Couples Resorts! The restaurants are not difficult to get into. At all the Couples Resorts, breakfast and lunch are buffet style at one restaurant. They all offer a beach grill where you can get lunch all through the afternoon (that becomes a dinner restaurant in the evening). The Resorts all have at least one restaurant that require dinner reservations while the others are first come-first serve. We've never had a problem getting a reservation to any of the restaurants and for those that didn't require one, sometimes you have to be patient and wait...but not very long. Each Resort also has a Beach Party night with dinner on the beach and an International Night where the food is set up buffet style.
    We hope you enjoy your visit to the Couples Resort of your choice! One thing we've found is that there is not a bad Couples Resort.

Welcome to Couples. You will have no problem getting in to any restaurant except there are a few where reservations are needed. Otaheite at CN, Eight Rivers and Bayside at CTI. I haven't been to the others, but I'm sure they have some that need reservations.

Duane & Mary
    90 days until CN

Welcome to Couples.

Most restaurants do not require a reservation. Some of the fancier restaurants do. Eight Rivers at Tower Isle, Feathers at Swept Away, etc. For reservations contact the Guest Services desk after you arrive at the resort. Look on the main Couples website at the Restaurant section for each resort and it will tell you what you need to know.

We usually go to Coupled in mid February which is their busiest time of the year. Last time we went was over Valentines Day week and the resort was at or near full capacity. Makes sense. Never had to wait very long to get seated at any restaurant. Never had to wait for an open table. Never had any problems getting a reservation when needed. Just don't call for a reservation and expect to get one the same evening when the resort is full. You may need to plan ahead and call a day or two early.

Enjoy your stay in paradise
    Jack and Kathy
    CSA 2007, 2010, and 2016. CTI 2012, 2014. CN 2016 (Trading Places only), 2018, 2020. 2023?

One of the best things I remember about CN was that the place was at full capacity and it felt empty. We never had a wait, except during breakfast lines during the buffet.

I haven't been anywhere other than CSS recently enough to give a good answer for those resorts, but meals have never been a problem at Sans Souci. They do ask for reservations at 2 of the 4 restaurants, but I have gotten same day reservations numerous times. If by some odd chance you can't get a reservation they also have pretty decent room service and we've never had to wait more than 30 minutes for the non-reservation restaurant (Bella Vista).

Two nights a week the resort has a big white tablecloth buffet dinner party on the lawn, so you donít need reservations. Before going to CSS last June, I checked out the restaurants and sample menu on the Couples app online and made my reservations for the other two nights when we arrived. No problem at all. We only stayed 5 nights and chose to eat at the Bella Vista (beach grill) the first night (no reservation needed). All were good. Enjoy!