Thread: CN Renovations

Default CN Renovations

Does anyone know if the renovations to bldg 2 and Heliconia will be done by 10/20? We know about the pool and are excited about JamRock.

Quote Originally Posted by Barb111 View Post
    Does anyone know if the renovations to bldg 2 and Heliconia will be done by 10/20? We know about the pool and are excited about JamRock.
    Good question, I hope there is an answer soon!

Bump?

Heliconia is done, but not sure if Bldg 2 is yet. They filled the pool yesterday and today and started treating and filtering.
    "Brutalize me with music..."

CN: 11/2007, 11/2010, 11/2011, 11/2013, 11/2015, 11/2016, 11/2017, 11/2018

dank120

Thanks for the current update on the construction of CN. Hubby wants to know, "How is the diving?" It looks like we will miss you guys this year so, have a great time while you are there. Rhonda

Quote Originally Posted by redsun View Post
    dank120

Thanks for the current update on the construction of CN. Hubby wants to know, "How is the diving?" It looks like we will miss you guys this year so, have a great time while you are there. Rhonda
    You will be pleasantly surprised, then, as we are not there yet I have been receiving updates directly from employees, as well as the Facebook pages. And, from what I've seen online, the diving has been great. Hopefully, we will not have near as many big waves as the last two years! (knock on wood...). I hope the temporary pools and pool bar are taken down by then, but the jerk shack sounds interesting. That temporary pool setup is also close to your hammock, so, you will likely want it gone by then, as well. Not sure what there timeline is, but with the main pool back up and running, hopefully they don't plan on leaving it there too long. See you soon!
    "Brutalize me with music..."

CN: 11/2007, 11/2010, 11/2011, 11/2013, 11/2015, 11/2016, 11/2017, 11/2018