Default Special Nights Disco Parties

The website says that there are disco parties on Tuesdays and Fridays at SSB following the special dinners. We were there last year in October and these never happened. SSB was dark and deserted in the evenings. There was some entertainment at night when we were there on the main lawn, but nothing at SSB. Do evening events still take place there, or does this no longer happen. We are planning another trip in October/November this year. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce-E View Post
    The website says that there are disco parties on Tuesdays and Fridays at SSB following the special dinners. We were there last year in October and these never happened. SSB was dark and deserted in the evenings. There was some entertainment at night when we were there on the main lawn, but nothing at SSB. Do evening events still take place there, or does this no longer happen. We are planning another trip in October/November this year. Thanks.
    Itís still scheduled on the Couples app for CSS nighttime activities but everything is subject to change. Itís after the evening entertainment. Supposed to be 9:45pm poolside on SSB on Tuesday and 10:00 pm SSB beachside on Fridayís. When we were there in June, we were used to retiring early and forgot to check it out although one of those nights I heard it announced for everyone to know it was happening. Hopefully someone that went will post. There were lots of things I wanted to do and didnít, so now I definitely must return. Enjoy!

It took us 4 trips, but we finally found the after party this past April. It does start around 10:00 Jamaican time. On Tuesday, we walked over at around 10:00 and it was dark and quiet. we went back to our room to sit on the balcony (we were on the corner of A block closest to SSB) and about 20 minutes later the music started. We walked over and had a great time. We went back on Friday and the party had started by 9:45. It was fun both nights, I'm an early riser for diving so we never made it past 11:30. Keep in mind that everything is on Jamaican time, so it happens when it happens.