Default AN is it Couples Unique?

We are definitely addicted to being nude at the beach

The genius of AN is that there are no creepy gawkers. Nudity is required, it generally filters out the losers and it is a great equalizer to those that are shy at first.

Our experience at clothing optional beaches is generally positive - almost everyone is nude and polite - but just one or two creepers can really be a downer. AN is absolutely the ultimate.

When I explore locations on the computer I see many clothing optional beaches. I do not see AN other than Couples. Any suggestions for Jamaica, Mexico or USA?

To be clear I am not looking for a naturist camp.
    Last edited by sandyhub; September 13th, 2018 at 07:52 AM. Reason: Typo

There is another resort in Negril that has a separate a/n and a separate clothing optional section now, however the Couples Message board is not where we discuss other brand resorts. Besides, Couples is my kind of place and people and I donít see us going back to other resorts for a/n anytime soon.

Quote Originally Posted by foreverbarefootSXM View Post
    There is another resort in Negril that has a separate a/n and a separate clothing optional section now, however the Couples Message board is not where we discuss other brand resorts. Besides, Couples is my kind of place and people and I donít see us going back to other resorts for a/n anytime soon.
    LOL - Hedo never occurred to me when I asked my question. Duh. Seriously I cannot get to Jamaica every time, I was hoping for someone to share their experience. I must have missed the memo on the rule.

The few public beaches in the southeast US are all clothing optional - actually - it's more like a bit of nudity is tolerated (but still illegal)

We have been to Cape Canaveral national seashore - which is clothing optional, but there's a lot of space (literally miles of seashore) so people spread out a lot. Closest I've come to AN at Sans Souci as we can find a spot to ourselves.

That just leaves private resorts or campgrounds - have not tried those but almost all of them require nudity in the pool and spa areas.

However, from what I found there are two kinds - those that allow children, and those that do not.

I haven't gone to either kind because I don't want to be around children and the adults only places were swingers clubs.

Couples may not be unique but it is ideal for us

Quote Originally Posted by sandyhub View Post
    LOL - Hedo never occurred to me when I asked my question. Duh. Seriously I cannot get to Jamaica every time, I was hoping for someone to share their experience. I must have missed the memo on the rule.
    I totally understand. Michelle ( who monitors this message board) has a gentle reminder regarding discussions about other resorts under the Main Message Boad Heading. Perhaps the TTOL Traveltalkonline may provide something to read. I read it all the time and you donít need to join to read. There are sections per area of the Caribbean, USA and world and a nude section at bottom of list also. Iím sure you also read Trip Advisor, but I sure wish folks would post there more since I look every day for trip reports. Love reading them. Hope you enjoy your info hunt 😀

Quote Originally Posted by sandyhub View Post
    We are definitely addicted to being nude at the beach

The genius of AN is that there are no creepy gawkers. Nudity is required, it generally filters out the losers and it is a great equalizer to those that are shy at first.

Our experience at clothing optional beaches is generally positive - almost everyone is nude and polite - but just one or two creepers can really be a downer. AN is absolutely the ultimate.

When I explore locations on the computer I see many clothing optional beaches. I do not see AN other than Couples. Any suggestions for Jamaica, Mexico or USA?

To be clear I am not looking for a naturist camp.
    You can try HBR in Mexico. It is C/O but from what I hear most are nude. Desire RM and Desire Pearl are both in Mexico and they are couples only, but def a charged environment there. Not many places like Couples honestly. Hope that helps.