Default Deep Sea Fishing

Has anyone went deep sea fishing while staying at CSS? My husband and I will be at CSS the middle of October. Can it be arranged through the resort or do I need to arrange it on my own prior to arriving at the resort?

Quote Originally Posted by Sharon Ann View Post
    Has anyone went deep sea fishing while staying at CSS? My husband and I will be at CSS the middle of October. Can it be arranged through the resort or do I need to arrange it on my own prior to arriving at the resort?
    I think this is best handled once you get there. Right Next to ssb/css is the white river fisherman village. Go talk to the locals there for the best trip.

We'll also be there in October and can introduce you to some of the fishermen.

This is the location on google maps -> https://goo.gl/maps/PUi2WPrJnek - notice it's just a very short walk from SSB - they can also pick you up/drop you off at SSB for the fishing trip

btw - I should point out that these guys don't really do "Deep Sea" fishing but I can guarantee you will have a good time for a good price. If you want more than they can offer, you would need to go to the Ocho Rios port to talk to some guides but they will be really, really expensive.
    Last edited by MichaelAndKristin; September 11th, 2018 at 02:35 PM.

I appreciate the information. When will you be in Jamaica? We would really appreciate some introductions. We fly in October 17 and back October 24th.

Sharon

Same day/flight

You can see the fisherman bringing their boats out/back where the white river meets the ocean at ssb so there will be plenty of time to ask/arrange something

Michael