Default Dress Code for Special Nights

We are looking forward to a visit to CSS in October-November. I see the dress codes for the restaurants listed on the website, but what are the dress codes for the special nights. We plan to attend the Friday Jamaica Night and the Starlight Gala. What is the typical expected attire for these two events?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce-E View Post
    We are looking forward to a visit to CSS in October-November. I see the dress codes for the restaurants listed on the website, but what are the dress codes for the special nights. We plan to attend the Friday Jamaica Night and the Starlight Gala. What is the typical expected attire for these two events?

Thanks.
    We were there in June. Tuesday was Jamaica night and Friday was the Gala. Half the men had shorts and half had long pants. The ladies mostly had short new style jumpsuits or sundresses, or pretty blouse with skirt. But some had on shorts. So wear anything but swimwear. My hubby just wore khakis (Dockers) pants and polo/golf shirts to everything at night except dinners inside Casanova he wore long sleeve button shirt since the air-conditioning is nice and cold inside. For the Tues. and Friday dinner buffets on the lawn, Itís dark with dim lighting and we were glad to have our small flashlight with us. Use bug repellent around your feet and ankles no matter what you wear. Especially if you go over to the beach in the evening use bug repellent. Have fun.