Results 1 to 21 of 21
  1. #1

    Default Repeaters dinner

    Does anyone know what night of the week the repeaters dinner is held at Couples San Souci?

  2. #2

    Default

    Wednesday - they serve grilled steak and lobster - it's also lobster night at Palazzina and Casanova so choosing can sometimes be tough

    (Bella Vista will be closed)

  3. #3

    Default

    It's held on Wednesday evening on the pool deck. You have to let guest sevices know in advance if you will be attending.

  4. #4

    Default

    It's on Wednesday

  5. #5

    Default

    Im fairly certain it is held on Wed evening. Most always in a room near the Palazzina. mike

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by notanlines View Post
    Does anyone know what night of the week the repeaters dinner is held at Couples San Souci?
    It is held on Wednesday nights.....sometimes by the main pool but if too hot it is held indoors in the conference room(beside pallazina restaurant)

  7. #7

    Default

    Wednesdays nights and in my opinion Sans Souci has best incentive(s) to want to go to the repeater's dinner out of all Couples resorts. You will know what I mean by the end of the repeater's dinner why. Don't get me wrong.... of all the different repeater's dinners between all of the Couples we've been to, ALL have been FANTASTIC meals but CSS in particular stands out just because I they stand out above the others.

  8. #8

    Default

    Going to Swept Away for the first time in Oct - what night is their Repeaters Dinner and where is it held?

  9. #9

    Default Repeaters dinner

    Quote Originally Posted by welovecouplesresorts View Post
    Wednesdays nights and in my opinion Sans Souci has best incentive(s) to want to go to the repeater's dinner out of all Couples resorts. You will know what I mean by the end of the repeater's dinner why. Don't get me wrong.... of all the different repeater's dinners between all of the Couples we've been to, ALL have been FANTASTIC meals but CSS in particular stands out just because I they stand out above the others.

    I agree that CSS has the best repeaters dinner - the food is excellent but also they give away great packages. When we were at the repeaters dinner last time one couple won a free week's stay. We won a free Couples massage. So yes CSS has the best repeaters dinner hands down.

  10. #10

    Default

    Thanks to everyone for the quick replies on the Repeaters Dinner.

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by welovecouplesresorts View Post
    ...CSS in particular stands out just because I they stand out above the others.
    We've been to the Repeater Dinner at CN (many times), CSA and CSS...and feel the same.

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by welovecouplesresorts View Post
    Wednesdays nights and in my opinion Sans Souci has best incentive(s) to want to go to the repeater's dinner out of all Couples resorts. You will know what I mean by the end of the repeater's dinner why. Don't get me wrong.... of all the different repeater's dinners between all of the Couples we've been to, ALL have been FANTASTIC meals but CSS in particular stands out just because I they stand out above the others.
    What incentives? We are planning a split stay in April and I am not sure if we will be at San Souci on a Wednesday or not.

  13. #13

    Default

    We attended one Repeat Guest Dinner an CSS and they called it Surf and Turf. It was salmon and chicken!!!
    <font size=2>
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015, CN 2016, CN 2018, CN2019

  14. #14

    Default

    Wally,
    Were you there during lobster season or while the season was closed to fishing?
    Gene and Jeanne
    CSS October 2012, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017
    CSS/CTI October 2018

  15. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Guy & Sharona View Post
    What incentives? We are planning a split stay in April and I am not sure if we will be at San Souci on a Wednesday or not.
    I don't want to give away the surprise but trust me unless of course they stop doing it. Attending their repeater's dinner is worth it just for the chance alone at the grand raffle prize they give at the end of the dinner.

  16. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jenni View Post
    Going to Swept Away for the first time in Oct - what night is their Repeaters Dinner and where is it held?
    Repeater's Dinner at CSA is on Monday nights

  17. #17

    Default

    [QUOTE=Bert;305801]We've been to the Repeater Dinner at CN (many times), CSA and CSS...and feel the same.[/

    Was just saying the extra they do for the guests at the CSS Repeater's dinner is what stands out to me- nothing as it pertains to the meal itself cause all repeater dinners at the Couples resorts we have stayed have ALL been very very good and comparable as far as taste. Actually perhaps our best tasting repeater's meal was at CTI and CTI is our least favorite Couples .

  18. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jenni View Post
    Going to Swept Away for the first time in Oct - what night is their Repeaters Dinner and where is it held?
    Jenni, the repeaters dinner at CSA is on Monday night.

  19. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JEANNEW View Post
    Wally,
    Were you there during lobster season or while the season was closed to fishing?
    Nope. We were there in March (2009).
    <font size=2>
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015, CN 2016, CN 2018, CN2019

  20. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wally View Post
    We attended one Repeat Guest Dinner an CSS and they called it Surf and Turf. It was salmon and chicken!!!
    So i have a buddy who works in Arkansas, claims their company picnic one year was advertised as "Surf & Turf" - ended up being Crawdads and Burgers...... so technically, chicken and salmon -aint so bad !

  21. #21

    Default

    Repeaters at dinner at CSA on Mondays is something we bypass now. After 18 trips we would rather dine alone. We have met some very interesting and nice people at repeaters though. One couple from Germany were a hoot. They understood about half of what we said but we still enjoyed the conversations.

    Life is good

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •