Default Black Friday Sale?

Can anyone tell me from experience if the deals available from the Black Friday sale are generally better than I could get by just booking now?

Thank you

You can book now and if the Black Friday sale is better you can change your reservation. But yes, I've found Black Friday sales to be the best of the year, but it will only be for 2019 reservations it won't apply to 2018.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Quote Originally Posted by Guy & Sharona View Post
    Can anyone tell me from experience if the deals available from the Black Friday sale are generally better than I could get by just booking now?

Thank you
    I'm not as familiar with the Black Friday sale - but the brief Memorial Day sale they had this year (every 5th night free) was one of the best I've seen so I would assume it would be similar - it was only available for 7 days

It's been my experience that if you book now - and a better deal comes along - they will re-book you without any problem - since technically you could just cancel and re-book anyway...

Usually - the farther out you are booking the more you will save.

Our trip for October is now priced much higher than when we booked in March - when the Memorial Day sale came along in May we were re-booked with "no problem" - saved us enough for another night

Important to know--If you book your trip and the price goes down or there is a special you can always rebook. We have done this a few times. At least get a hold on the dates and room category. You don't want to wait and then not get what you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Beth View Post
    Important to know--If you book your trip and the price goes down or there is a special you can always rebook. We have done this a few times. At least get a hold on the dates and room category. You don't want to wait and then not get what you want.
    Yep, just did that. We booked in October and Couples recently came out with the 6th day free - $300 resort credit deal. We already had the 6th day free so we contacted Couples and they graciously added the $300 resort credit. Didn't have to rebook.

Life is good

We should point out that it's up to you to keep an eye on the sales and know when to ask for a change - not something they automatically do - and (of course) you have to make the request during the sale period.

Best price drop I saw last year was two days before Christmas. CSS June date room with air dropped a second time saving us $400. However, we only wanted the 2nd to lowest price room on the hills. But many people book earlier for specific rooms.
    I found that the Couples hotel with air specials with $350 off for airfare worked for us last time. Enjoy!