Default CTI Drink Name / Recipie

Was at CTI a few weeks ago and we dined at Bayside. Asked the waitress to have the bartender make a surprise drink using Cointreau (the orange liquor from France). The drink was excellent. We stopped at the Bayside bar after dinner and had another. I asked the bartender what was in it. I thought she said Cointreau, white rum, and pineapple juice. And I asked the name. It was something ,I thought, with "Jack" in it. Like Panama Jack; but that is not it. OK, maybe we had more than one more.

We later asked for it at the main bar, told them the three ingredients, but it did not taste the same. Anyone know the name / ingredients?
    Bought Cointeau leaving Jamaica and want to make it.

PS: After many trips to CTI, first time we had drinks at the Bayside bar. Of course always passed it going in and out. It was magical after dark. The lighting, the stone backwall, so peacfull. You must try it if you have not.

Thanks and One Love.

[QUOTE=JamAmericans;305669]Was at CTI a few weeks ago and we dined at Bayside. Asked the waitress to have the bartender make a surprise drink using Cointreau (the orange liquor from France). The drink was excellent. We stopped at the Bayside bar after dinner and had another. I asked the bartender what was in it. I thought she said Cointreau, white rum, and pineapple juice. And pI asked the name. It was something ,I thought, with "Jack" in it. Like Panama Jack; but that is not it. OK, maybe we had more than one more.

We later asked for it at the main bar, told them the three ingredients, but it did not taste the same. Anyone know the name / ingredients?

PS: After many trips to CTI, first time we had drinks at the Bayside bar. Of course always passed it going in and out. It was magical after dark. The lighting, the stone backwall, so peacfull. You must try it if you have not.
    Since you mentioned “Jack....” - Calico Jack is an actual brand of favored Caribbean Rum, but I don’t know if your drinks were made with it. Good luck.

[QUOTE=foreverbarefootSXM;305701]
    Quote Originally Posted by JamAmericans View Post
    Was at CTI a few weeks ago and we dined at Bayside. Asked the waitress to have the bartender make a surprise drink using Cointreau (the orange liquor from France). The drink was excellent. We stopped at the Bayside bar after dinner and had another. I asked the bartender what was in it. I thought she said Cointreau, white rum, and pineapple juice. And pI asked the name. It was something ,I thought, with "Jack" in it. Like Panama Jack; but that is not it. OK, maybe we had more than one more.

Since you mentioned “Jack....” - Calico Jack is an actual brand of favored Caribbean Rum, but I don’t know if your drinks were made with it. Good luck.

Thanks foreverbarefootSXM