Thread: Seafood Allergy

Default Seafood Allergy

I have a seafood allergy, are the restaurants able to handle this? Is there a difference in the restaurants at CSA or CSS for dealing with seafood allergies. Unfortunately I'm allergic to all kinds of seafood...so I have to be extremely careful.

Yes and No! They should be able to offer you non-seafood items, just tell them your needs. No, there is not special restaurants to accommodate each persons allergies.

Quote Originally Posted by Baylor92 View Post
    I have a seafood allergy, are the restaurants able to handle this? Is there a difference in the restaurants at CSA or CSS for dealing with seafood allergies. Unfortunately I'm allergic to all kinds of seafood...so I have to be extremely careful.
    Let the chef know as soon as you arrive - or email them first. They will personally talk to you to understand your allergies and will make sure everything they prepare for you is safe. (This is available at all the resorts)

My wife is a vegetarian (I know, not the same) - but - they treated her the same way. She was able to speak to the chef personally and was able to ask all of her questions and had everything prepared exactly how she wanted it...

Quote Originally Posted by Baylor92 View Post
    My wife also has a seafood allergy and we have been travelling to CSS for many years and have always been taken care of. Just mention it to the staff and they truly understand and will help you out.