Default Restaurant seating at CN?

I know the fancy restaurant requires dinner reservations, but how does it work for meals at all the other restaurants? Are reservations required or can you just walk in during their open hours? Or are you assigned specific shifts (like on a cruise)?

You just turn up. If they are full, they will take your name and room number and say "come back in ??? minutes".

You can eat anywhere (Except Otahiete), anytime, as many times and as many servings as you want.
    <font size=2>
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015, CN 2016, CN 2018, CN2019

Quote Originally Posted by cherylbrv View Post
    I know the fancy restaurant requires dinner reservations, but how does it work for meals at all the other restaurants? Are reservations required or can you just walk in during their open hours? Or are you assigned specific shifts (like on a cruise)?
    All of the non reservation restaurants all work the same - you just walk up and ask for a table.

Usually you will be seated immediately but if the resort is crowded there may be a short wait.

There's a bit of a rush when they first open but otherwise you should be able to get a table quickly.

Also - people cancel all the time for the reservation restaurants- you can also walk in to those and ask if anything is available - they may say no or come back in 30 minutes...

Reservations are required for the Otaheite. For the others, just show up during dinner hours and they'll get you seated at an available table. No eating on shifts...it's eat when you want. Of course restaurants have seating limits so you may have to wait if you go during busy times. Oh by the way, restaurant dinner menus are posted at each restaurant during the day to help choose where to eat.

One of the GREAT things about Couples is you do what you what to do when you want to do it. And that includes meals. Go eat when the urge hits you. All restaurants except Otahetie are open seating, first come, first serve. It is wonderful! There is a stand just outside of the main restaurant that will show the menus for the evening at each of the restaurants. You can look those over and decide wherever you want to go and just show up!
    You're going to love Couples. I took many cruises before finding Couples and since I found Couples (2005), I haven't taken another cruise. Couples is the way to go. No time clock to pay attention to and no assigned seating. And no crowds everywhere! I love Couples!!!
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come