Default Best time for couples massage?

Does anyone have a recommendation as to the best time of day to do a 25 minute couples massage? First thing in the morning? Last thing of the day? Somewhere in between?

We like the late afternoons when its too hot to be on the beach.

Life is good

Quote Originally Posted by cherylbrv View Post
    Does anyone have a recommendation as to the best time of day to do a 25 minute couples massage? First thing in the morning? Last thing of the day? Somewhere in between?
    We prefer the morning for a couple of reasons

1> it's cooler - this really only matters at css where the massage huts are outside

2> we don't put sun screen on until after so we can just shower and go get our massage

Then we feel great for the rest of the day

Quote Originally Posted by cherylbrv View Post
    Our preference is between beach time and dinner. You are supposed to do the massages on an empty stomach so that time fits in to our schedule very well.

Someone told me (and I agree) that the very best time is ASAP! You get to the resort but you are not fully "in vacation" mode yet. Nothing like a massage to fix that right up!

Thanks, all! We decided to do it about 2 hrs before our dinner on the beach, so we can approach getting dressed and going to dinner really relaxed! I'd love to do it when we arrive, but I believe in Murphy's Law and I'm certain that there will be flight delays if I book it on arrival day!

We were once advised to schedule our massage early in the trip- before you potentially get even a little sunburned. We usually get the one that includes having salt ground into us, which would not be much fun for anyone with a bit of a burn. mike

Do it before you're sunburned.