Thread: Endless Love

Default Endless Love

We will reach Endless Love level during our August trip to CSS.
    Should we expect Club Mobay departure pass at the end of our stay?
    CN 2015
    CSS 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
    CTI 2016 ( day pass), 2019
    2020 ?

it is my understanding if you are not currently in that rewards Category upon check in, you will not qualify for that until your next visit BUT....... won't hurt to ask though- you know Couples does their best to accommodate their guests so again.... never hurts to ask

We had the exact opposite discussion last year with them because some of our days were dropping off the second day we were there. The explanation was that your status as a repeater is based on what level you are at when you check in. So I would imagine your status won't get moved up a level mid stay.

Your nights are not added to your account until after you have completed your visit. So if you are saying that you will reach Endless Love during your stay, then no, you will not get the Club MoBay pass as it will not be on your account until after you return home. The next time you go though it will show on your account.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

I wouldn't think you would on this trip.

I believe you get credited with days after a stay has ended, so I don't think you can "move up" during a stay.

Quote Originally Posted by Sapo View Post
    We will reach Endless Love level during our August trip to CSS.
    Should we expect Club Mobay departure pass at the end of our stay?

As others have said points are added after your stay so you eont reach Endless Love during your stay.

If you do a split resort stay (eg CTI then CSS) points are added after each resort stay so you could reach the status if days at the first resort got you to that level but assume you are staying at CSS.
    Kevin & Sylvie
    COR 2003, 2005, 2013, 2014, 2015
    CSA 2005, 2013, 2014, 2015
    CSS 2007
    CN 2003

Remember to log in and check your status before you go - don't assume they've counted all your nights - I had to email them about nights from 2 years ago that I hadn't noticed were missing until recently.

Not their fault - think the reservation and rewards systems don't always link up right.

Thank you all!
    CN 2015
    CSS 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
    CTI 2016 ( day pass), 2019
    2020 ?