Thread: May 2019

Default May 2019

Right,... I know it's early, but the website we use for trips back home (wink, wink), just release ticket prices for flights. Needless to say, we are going back! I am so excited. May 3rd to the 12th 2019! Nine nights in paradise.

Can.Not.Wait.

We'll spend nearly all the time on the resort at SSB. We've done all the off-resort excursions (been to Couples SS twice before), so we just want to relax. Anyone else coming along?

ChicagoSanSouciFan

Book 10 thru 19th. This will be our fourth visit. First visit in May, we normally go End of Feb. Weather no matter as long as we are on SSB.

Second time to Jamaica/CSS! We will be there May 3rd - 9th! Celebrating our 20th Anniversary 2 months in advance!

Et & Donna and GypsyJ,

Looks like our trips will overlap. Anyone know if they still do late night get-togethers on SSB? I had heard (on our past trips), that for $200 ($20/couple 10 couples), they would open up the bar for a few (four?) hours. Have never done that, but would be willing to chip in to enjoy the stars on SSB.

ChicagoSanSouciFan

May 11 to 18, see you on SSB - Margaritas yum
    4th time there.

Now set for May 9 to May 20. 2nd CSS visit.

We'll be there May 14-25. This will be visit #6 at CSS. Can't wait to see all our friends down at SSB.

So far 5 mid-May returning couples. Anyone with a Facebook account who can fill us in on others who don't visit this board? Or we can just wait to say "Hi" at SSB!

ChicagoSanSouciFan we are open for evening at SSB count us in for 20.