Thread: September 2018

Default September 2018

Looking forward to another visit to CSS. We will be there Aug 29 - Sep 4. Anyone else in late August and September?

we are there at almost the same dates- 8/28 to 9/3, and then we re off to CSA for the back half of a split stay. Ive enjoyed your contributions to the board over the years, would be cool to meet you . m&s

We have 4 couples arriving on September 6th and another couple arriving on September 9th. Looks like we'll just miss you.
    Cigar Dude
    Smoke 'em if you got 'em!

My cigar blog: http://tinytimblog.blogspot.com/

Thank you very much for the compliment. I try to be pleasant and informative, or at least give an opinion without being personal. I am not sure how, but I will lookout for you. I will be the one wearing a yellow "Jamaica Bobsled Team" hat. I am sure I will be the only one, right? If I do figure out who you are, I will buy the first round!

I think that happened to us last year though I thought I remember seeing you at least 1 day while we were there.

Quote Originally Posted by rim1one View Post
    Thank you very much for the compliment. I try to be pleasant and informative, or at least give an opinion without being personal. I am not sure how, but I will lookout for you. I will be the one wearing a yellow "Jamaica Bobsled Team" hat. I am sure I will be the only one, right? If I do figure out who you are, I will buy the first round!
    Sounds like a plan- i'll have on a Detroit Tigers hat, and a huge goofy grin ! 7 weeks from today, this summer is flying by. mike

Will anyone be here from 9/21-10/1?

We will be there with another couple 9/20-9/26. Looking very much forward to it!

We will be there Sept.1-9! Our second trip. So looking forward to it!

We will be there 9/10 thru 9/14 Then moving on to CN.
    Also a huge grin but a Michigan hat.
    it's all good.

CTI- 2012
    CSS-2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
    CN- 2013, 2014 ,2015, 2016, 2017

We will be there Sept. 15th through Sept. 22nd. 4th visit, and we cannot wait! Name:  new.jpg
Views: 160
Size:  90.1 KB

We'll be there 9/16-9/20

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce and Karen View Post
    Will anyone be here from 9/21-10/1?
    We will be there 9/21 until 9/29. Dick and Deanna