Default CSA beach question.

How is the beach holding up at CSA? I have read some posts where the beach has gotten narrower over the past few years. We have been staying at CN the past two years and the beach was great. Thinking about changing it up this year and heading over to CSA. Anyone have any input?

I was wondering the same thing. We visited CSA in February during our stay at CN and the beach at the North end had eroded. There was a pretty good drop off along the tree line. Also, much of the sand around the beach bar was gone. The beach to the South of the property was wonderful.

Life is good

Quote Originally Posted by Beach-bum View Post
    I was wondering the same thing. We visited CSA in February during our stay at CN and the beach at the North end had eroded. There was a pretty good drop off along the tree line. Also, much of the sand around the beach bar was gone. The beach to the South of the property was wonderful.

Life is good

Great, thanks for taking the time to respond.

Went the last week in March. The eroded sand at the tree line to the North grew by at least 10 feet while we were there! It's coming back!!! What a place.

We were at CSA last week. I was curious about the erosion but the beach looked great. No steep drop offs anywhere...back to the nice gradual entrance. Water was cool, calm (except for one morning) and crystal clear. More storms with lightning than we've ever seen but that's it.

We were at CSA in December. The beach was the widest we have seen it in 15 years. Oddly enough there was an eroded section in the middle that was really narrow. By the end of our 10 day stay it had recovered to nearly as wide as the rest of the beach. It was amazing. The beach comes and goes in a natural manner. Don't sweat it. We've seen narrow and wide, it's always beautiful and plenty of room.
    See you at the beach!
    dirtleg & sandyfoot

We came to CSS one year and the beach at SSB was almost completely gone - talking to the locals they told us that occasionally a storm will come from a different direction and it will move the sand around but it always comes back in a few weeks.

Last year - there was more sand than I've ever seen...