Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Wow...we really were kicking the party off. Didn't realize how much til the next morning when I looked at all the texting and picture mail I'd been sending out We had fun and the jet skis were awesome! I got mine up to 40mph, but Randy and his nephew got them up to 60mph...too fast for me!

Bike ride looked like fun also Tommy even if it did rain!! We get there a day ahead of you...maybe we'll get with Andrew and come up with some kind of welcome party for you guys

Welcome Dot & LD. Post a pic if you get a chance and we'll look for ya'll.

Everyone is doing the single digit dance WHOO!!!! HOOO!!!!
    Attachment 710

Lake Fun!!
    Attachment 711
    Last edited by Ladydia41; May 4th, 2010 at 09:53 AM.
    Irie ,
    (Ladydia) Dianna

CTI 2006, CSA 2007, CN 2008, CN 2009, CN 2010 twice
    CN 2012, CSS 2012, CN 2013, CSS 2014, CSA 2015

Default 3 more days to go!!

I'm squealing like a little girl! I've done preliminary packing, packed again, stared at photos of the resort that I have seen a million times.. but I must say.....

THANK YOU to everyone on this message board! You really got me through this five month wait! I couldnt have done it without you all. LOL, thanks for the tips, the photos, the jokes,the words of encouragement and thanks to those who even got a little nasty with me on the message boards. You all made my wait exciting!

Hugs and Kisses
    Warm Regards,

Stacey Lyons
    "staceylovesrudy"

Default Not Fair!

Dang! You guys are making me jealous. Well the roof is done, but looking at it is not as much fun as being in Negril with you guys. Looks like you are getting new friends together to.

Not fair at all!! We were supposed to have left on the 23rd so it doubly stinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Dot Malone View Post
    July 23-28 LD & Dot
    July 21 through Jul 29th,(Rooster) John & Teresa, Missouri
    July 23 through Jul 28th, LD & Dot Malone, Texas
    July 24 through Aug 1 (staceylovesrudy) Stacey & Rudy, New Jersey
    July 25 through July 31, (Bgwind), Brad & Gina, Kansas
    July 25 through Aug 1, (Ladydia41), Randy & Dianna, Texas
    July 25 through Aug 1, (?) Ken & Cindy, Texas
    July 25 through Aug 1, (Diwes) Wesley & Diana, Pittsburgh
    July 26 through Aug 2, (Chobeecpl), Tommy & Kathy, Florida
    July 26 through Aug 2, (Wallnbeck), Wally & Becky, Florida
    July 27 through Aug 3, (j@s), Gerry & Sandy, Ontario
    July 27 through Aug 1, (reblueku), Matt & Stehpanie Topeka, KS

Hey guys...we got three Texas couples now. We outnumber those Florida folks
    Irie ,
    (Ladydia) Dianna

Here's our pic again...

Irie ,
    (Ladydia) Dianna

Quote Originally Posted by pb203 View Post
    Dang! You guys are making me jealous. Well the roof is done, but looking at it is not as much fun as being in Negril with you guys. Looks like you are getting new friends together to.

Not fair at all!! We were supposed to have left on the 23rd so it doubly stinks.
    Just pack up and come on....

We will miss you guys this year Paul.
    Irie ,
    (Ladydia) Dianna

Quote Originally Posted by staceylovesrudy View Post
    I'm squealing like a little girl! I've done preliminary packing, packed again, stared at photos of the resort that I have seen a million times.. but I must say.....

THANK YOU to everyone on this message board! You really got me through this five month wait! I couldnt have done it without you all. LOL, thanks for the tips, the photos, the jokes,the words of encouragement and thanks to those who even got a little nasty with me on the message boards. You all made my wait exciting!

Hugs and Kisses
    Stacey...Just two more days and you'll be looking up at this.
    Attachment 727
    Last edited by Ladydia41; May 4th, 2010 at 09:52 AM.
    Irie ,
    (Ladydia) Dianna

Man, am I a tard. Ive been looking at the board since yesterday and seeing who posted last, but kept seeing the same old post as before. Didn't realize there was a page two. lol!

Paul, we will miss you and Trina this year, but don;t worry. We will all pick up your slack on the drinking part you will miss.

Stacy and Rudy.... Glad to hear we all helped get you through the waiting period. Wait until you get there, then the fun begins. This will be our third trip to CN. and I must admit it is one of the most relaxing and stress free weeks I have all year. You will soon find out why people call it home.

We are looking forward to meeting everybody, and having some drinks and a good time with all. Here is another pic of Kathy and I. And a few more to get everyone in the mood.
    Attached Images Attached Images      

Quote Originally Posted by chobeecpl View Post
    man, am i a tard. Ive been looking at the board since yesterday and seeing who posted last, but kept seeing the same old post as before. Didn't realize there was a page two. Lol!
    Attachment 788
    Irie ,
    (Ladydia) Dianna

Everyone have a great time!!

Congrats on the engagement. Watch out for Tommy. He is a bit of a rascal (but in a good way).

We had a blast, memories that will last forever! We enjoyed meeting everyone that had chatted with us here on the message board. We also enjoyed meeting the Couples that weren't on the message board, but we met at the resort. Thanks to all the staff also for making our stay so magical and memorable.....Franklyn, Carrie, Andrew, Germaine just to name a few.

Attachment 999

Attachment 1000

Attachment 1001

Attachment 1002

Attachment 1003
    Irie ,
    (Ladydia) Dianna

I agree with you Dianna, we had a blast and have alot of good memories and friendships that will last forever! Thanks everyone for a great vacation, cant wait to go again!

By the way, if anyone has any good pics to share and didnt get our email addresses here they are: wallyclay@comcast.net & beckywagoner@comcast.net , stay in touch!

Hello crew, Kathy and I are just getting settled in from vacation today. After we left Negril we took our daughter to Orlando to Sea World. Although we had fun, it just wasn't the same as Couples.
    As Dianna, and Wally mentioned. We had a blast meeting everyone and making new friends. And are looking forward to seeing everyone again there. Or anywhere for that matter. I will try to get with everyone within the next week on e-mails.

Here are to good times,good friends and the wonderful staff of Couples.

Ok guy's wheres everybody at? Just stopping by to see if anybody has been posting. So all of the last week of July crew, get your Butts in gear and say hello. And post some of those great Pics you got while at CN. Will keep checking in here to try to catch up with everyone. Hope all is well.

Tommy and Kathy

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3