Default Dunnís River Falls

We did this on our honeymoon.Trying to decide whether to go during our upcoming CTI stay. I am 20 years older and seem to remember the climb being slippery and a bit scary. Am I right? How long does this take you away from the resort?

Quote Originally Posted by Angela Doyel Gilbert View Post
    We did this on our honeymoon.Trying to decide whether to go during our upcoming CTI stay. I am 20 years older and seem to remember the climb being slippery and a bit scary. Am I right? How long does this take you away from the resort?
    Typically-(unless you venture on your own & try to climb on your own) you will be grouped together holding hands in a human chain so you should have help up the falls on both sides of you. You will be required to have water shoes - some sandals and other flip flops they will NOT let you climb with so keep that in mind and yes there are some areas up the climb that are slippery . I believe you leave the resort to go to Dunns by 9am and you are back at the resort by noon if I remember correctly

Quote Originally Posted by Angela Doyel Gilbert View Post
    Honestly, if you've done it once, it's enough - but - if you don't want to actually climb the falls, there is a walkway next to the waterfall you can use instead.

It's a few hours - leaves at 9:00am - you should be back around lunch.