Default CSS Room questions.

Only answer I found through the search was OLD, so I'll ask for an updated answer.

Rooms at CSS, which have Tubs? Jacuzzis? Tubs big enough for two? From what I can tell, some of the penthouses do. I booked and asked for one with a tub. (travel isn't for a year). Which ones have a tub? Big enough for two? Normal or Jacuzzi tub?

I read on an OLD post or two that the Beachfront suites have Jacuzzi tubs. These aren't mentioned on the website though.

So what's the low down?

We just returned from CSS. We have stayed in the Beachfront suites the past three years. These rooms were remodeled and do not have tubs. The bathrooms are huge with a walk in shower. Four years ago we stayed in Ocean suites. The bathtub was small with the shower in it. I think if you want a large tub, you will need to do the penthouses. However, sometime in 2019 they are going to remodel all the rooms up on the cliffs. Bathrooms will change at that time. Book the room that calls to you, you can always change it at no cost up to 45 days out.

The beachfront suites were remodeled and the tubs were removed.
    Gene and Jeanne
    CSS October 2012, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017
    CSS/CTI October 2018

Cool, thanks yall